+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi,

Has anyone’s dependant outside Canada gotten landing document?

Also, for everyone waiting for ecorp I think the trick to it is sending multiple email. I saw that last week in a different form and I tried it. I sent about 5 emails every single day of last week to reply the 1st client email. I stated all my information and reminded CIC I was still waiting on my ecorp.

newphili

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.
Hi,

I think the file maybe too large or doesn't meet the requirements for photo stated on the portal(JPEG or PNG). Try scanning the hardcopy of passport photo and then upload it. I hope this helps.

villar

Jul 23, 2021
It might be a size issue. If your file size more than 4 MB try to compress it. Also , as recommended above, check the file type. It must be JPEG or PNG

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Got my first portal e-mail on September 9, replied with the information within about an hour and still no second e-mail yet...

Has anyone had success sending a follow up e-mail to check on the status, or will only cause further delays?

Gigi92

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone’s dependant outside Canada gotten landing document?

Also, for everyone waiting for ecorp I think the trick to it is sending multiple email. I saw that last week in a different form and I tried it. I sent about 5 emails every single day of last week to reply the 1st client email. I stated all my information and reminded CIC I was still waiting on my ecorp.
Hi! when you say you sent emails you mean through the webform or portal email? thanks!

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Got my first portal e-mail on September 9, replied with the information within about an hour and still no second e-mail yet...

Has anyone had success sending a follow up e-mail to check on the status, or will only cause further delays?
I sent them a follow up email re-sending the information this morning, as it's now been a week of waiting. I'm hoping someone finally gets to it... I'm anxious to finally get this done. It's been over 18 months since AOR and I'm hoping I didn't get my hopes up too early.

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Some people got their Aor and Ecopr after June or even in September have already got their PR card. I have no idea what's wrong with them!