+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

indebutous45

Sep 19, 2022
Hi any update on your PR card ? Tnx
Nothing yet. I have a friend who landed in late January (around the same time I got eCoPR) and received his PR Card last week. I don't know why it is taking so long for in-land applicants to get first PR card. I will contact the office tomorrow because for two months now I cannot leave Canada (because all my other canada visas became invalid once I became PR) -- It is very frustrating being in this limbo.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Nothing yet. I have a friend who landed in late January (around the same time I got eCoPR) and received his PR Card last week. I don't know why it is taking so long for in-land applicants to get first PR card. I will contact the office tomorrow because for two months now I cannot leave Canada (because all my other canada visas became invalid once I became PR) -- It is very frustrating being in this limbo.
Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Adding to this thread. Hi, I submitted a webform recently, called ircc and they said it hasn't been added to my application. I'm worried that if an agent starts looking at my application, he will not see the file. Will he look through ircc network to find out if I have any webform in queue b4 making any decisions?
they will look at all webforms attached to the UCI number before moving to the next stage.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
No, thats not a problem. Application number is more specific since one UCI can have multiple applications..
Thank you, this is a big relief. My application hasn't began processing yet and since my webform wasn't linked to my application. I was worried that they may not be aware that I have a webform.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, this is a big relief. My application hasn't began processing yet and since my webform wasn't linked to my application. I was worried that they may not be aware that I have a webform.
Ofcourse they will look at all updated information transmitted via webforms. that is why, one of the reasons delaying application are webforms. Too many webforms requires officer to view all of them, and some choose to move to the next one and come back later to review. Technically, webforms trigger officer not to proceed until reviewing all of them and close them. but for applicant with no webform in queue, it is easy to move to the next stage.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Ofcourse they will look at all updated information transmitted via webforms. that is why, one of the reasons delaying application are webforms. Too many webforms requires officer to view all of them, and some choose to move to the next one and come back later to review. Technically, webforms trigger officer not to proceed until reviewing all of them and close them. but for applicant with no webform in queue, it is easy to move to the next stage.
I can sleep peacefully now, I was really worried u had no idea. Thanks a lot once again. I asked so many groups and forum, either they had no idea or it was silence. Happy Sunday

Reactions: Simba112

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
More hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

indebutous45

Sep 19, 2022
More hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

Thanks for this. When I linked my PR Application to my GCKey, I saw that the status was updated yesterday. They mailed my card yesterday. However in the PR portal it also still says my address and photo are still in review. So anyone reading this, please link your PR application with gckey for most accurate status updates.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 12 2022
Reply to PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 12 2022
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 18 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 20 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 27 2023
PR Card mailed - March 27 2023
PR Card received - Waiting
VO - Montreal

Reactions: nouveauRP

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I'm FSW-O applicant and I will be landing in Canada at the end of April. Do I need to set up/link my application in the PR profile to track the progress of my PR card?
I know that once I land, I have to provide my address so the card can be mailed to me but I will be staying at that address for 3 months only so there's a chance that the card won't be delivered within this timeframe and I'll need to update my address.

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
How long it takes for portal creation by ircc after replying to approval email…. Pls share ur timeline after approval letter?????