+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to land in Canada

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
Hi, i am just asking this question to plan ahead and get an idea. Once i submit application and get the permission to land in Canada, how long do i have to land in Canada? I mean will I have to leave immediately in one or two month time??

Danieldanie

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you

Additionally one more question, this is for my friend, he is applying as married but does not intend to take his wife and kid with him initially when he goes. He is planning to take them along after he has something ready for them. Is that possible? If so, is there a time limit for that??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you

Additionally one more question, this is for my friend, he is applying as married but does not intend to take his wife and kid with him initially when he goes. He is planning to take them along after he has something ready for them. Is that possible? If so, is there a time limit for that??
Ask him to add his family in this application so that whole family will get PR at same time. After that, husband can land in Canada alone and settle in couple of months and then he can bring along his family. His family has to land before their medicals expire.

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Hi,
I'm a citizen in Edmonton and had a couple of questions on my brothers PR application.

I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread, but if someone could guide me, I'll be grateful.

So my brother has applied from UAE and is getting his PR through the OINP Express entry.

We are wondering 2 things:

1. Does he have to land in Ontario or can he land in Edmonton as well.

2. Since he will be flying back to UAE in 4 days after his landing, to wrap things up before he can permanently move to canada, can he give my Edmonton address to have his PR card delivered or does it have to be an Ontario address?

He will be landing with his family so we are trying to figure out what would be the required/ best option for them.

Any guidance will help.
Thanks!

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm a citizen in Edmonton and had a couple of questions on my brothers PR application.

I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread, but if someone could guide me, I'll be grateful.

So my brother has applied from UAE and is getting his PR through the OINP Express entry.

We are wondering 2 things:

1. Does he have to land in Ontario or can he land in Edmonton as well.

2. Since he will be flying back to UAE in 4 days after his landing, to wrap things up before he can permanently move to canada, can he give my Edmonton address to have his PR card delivered or does it have to be an Ontario address?

He will be landing with his family so we are trying to figure out what would be the required/ best option for them.

Any guidance will help.
Thanks!
I wouldn't suggest that.
Read this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-interview-took-a-wrong-turn.551625/

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...