+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

One-step2020

Sep 24, 2021
Hi Guys, I hope you are doing well, I got PR portal a week ago and replied with all required information but no update from them and I don't know what I have to do?

Noraalzomor

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
My overseas husband’s application is on the Security Stage since April 2021 in Abu Dhabi VO. On Monday, he received an email asking for Schedule A again and CV.
what does this indicate?

Nov 12, 2021
Mine is

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 6, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They asked me the following
Resume and refujee case again

After 3.5 months
They asked me court records where I reside before Dubai then I summited PCC from Dubai

I have send that since 3 months

I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting
I'm exhausted tired and panic imagine my wife and kids backhome waiting to come
Thats so so hard

Words is not going to prescribe what iam in
Its almost 33 months and still no PR yet

Reactions: mikeYYC

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Mine is

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 6, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 7, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

They asked me the following
Resume and refujee case again

After 3.5 months
They asked me court records where I reside before Dubai then I summited PCC from Dubai

I have send that since 3 months

I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting
I'm exhausted tired and panic imagine my wife and kids backhome waiting to come
Thats so so hard

Words is not going to prescribe what iam in
Its almost 33 months and still no PR yet
I feel so bad for you. I’m waiting 28months. Yesterday I got update from MP that security started and application under “pending review”. Canadian immigration is sucks. My MP told me since Canada have new Ministry of Immigration he is doing better job than Mr. Mendicino and agents started continuing with PR applications again.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I feel so bad for you. I’m waiting 28months. Yesterday I got update from MP that security started and application under “pending review”. Canadian immigration is sucks. My MP told me since Canada have new Ministry of Immigration he is doing better job than Mr. Mendicino and agents started continuing with PR applications again.
Best wishes for you