+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I feel so bad for you. I’m waiting 28months. Yesterday I got update from MP that security started and application under “pending review”. Canadian immigration is sucks. My MP told me since Canada have new Ministry of Immigration he is doing better job than Mr. Mendicino and agents started continuing with PR applications again.
Do you know after security passed how long to take decision?

Karan505

Mar 30, 2018
Guys! In my ecopr my marital status is wrong. They have put single instead of married. I sent a webforum and they asked me to fill out “Request to Amend Valid Temporary Resident Documents or Information Contained in the Confirmation of Permanent Residence [IMM 1436]”. Anyone have had the same problem? It is their error and they want me to send an application to correct it. Do you know how long it takes them to correct the error after I send the form? Thanks.
Hello, we’re you able get it corrected. I am having the same issue. In ecopr martial status is single but in dependant area information is correct. Please let me know what you did to get it fixed?

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
RTD update:
Applied for my 2nd RTD on July 26, 2021
And I just received it.
Validation is for 2 years because I still waiting for my PR.
Applied as an urgent travel. Otherwise issuing new RTD is on hold now.

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
I
RTD update:
Applied for my 2nd RTD on July 26, 2021
And I just received it.
Validation is for 2 years because I still waiting for my PR.
Applied as an urgent travel. Otherwise issuing new RTD is on hold now.
I'm thinking of reapplying as well because the first one expired since November last year. Do they need/ask any proof for Urgent travel. 4 months to get RTD is such a long wait but won't mind

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
I

I'm thinking of reapplying as well because the first one expired since November last year. Do they need/ask any proof for Urgent travel. 4 months to get RTD is such a long wait but won't mind
Yes, you need to send them letter of explanation with urgent travel along with your application.

Reactions: R4mercy

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, you need to send them letter of explanation with urgent travel along with your application.
Thanks for your response but I don't have any explanation in mind. Can you share your idea of the explanation if you don't mind you can reply privately

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Thanks for your response but I don't have any explanation in mind. Can you share your idea of the explanation if you don't mind you can reply privately
I have properties outside of Canada and renting them. I need to inspect my properties every 6m.

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hello,
Can I apply for PR while on social assistance? Or, If I apply for PR while on social assistance, can I get eligibility pass? If anyone has any experience on this, please reply

Nov 12, 2021
I see no expert can help here , we just tell our story but no better advancement

We need to hire excellent lowyer here we share the payment and to get the right consultation
This form is food idea just to gather and know little details of such

Reactions: Alikhan115674

Dan321

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Hopefully everyone is in good health. I’m new to this. Recently applied for PR (November 12)
When should I expect acknowledgment letter?
If there is mistake in my application do they sent us back right away?
TIA

Nov 12, 2021
Dan make sure you spend all the time for the pr application if there is small mistake or time gap or any you will be in a real hell and your delay will be years 2 and above take care .

Read it let the very professional do it for you

Send online not mail mail takes longer

Read in this form alote from ppl experience

Reactions: Dan321

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Do dependants receive pre arrival letter or any other communication after the main applicant(PP in Canada) receives PR ?