+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Only court has some power to order IRCC in speeding up the processing and that can only happen if your application has taken maybe more than 3yrs.so with this covid situation,it might take more than even 3 yrs.just chill for now.am same as you here..I applied July 2019.still nothing until now so just chill

Reactions: mikeYYC

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Only court has some power to order IRCC in speeding up the processing and that can only happen if your application has taken maybe more than 3yrs.so with this covid situation,it might take more than even 3 yrs.just chill for now.am same as you here..I applied July 2019.still nothing until now so just chill
Completing my paperwork and I’ll file lawsuits on Supreme Court.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Just a noise maker

{QUOTE="mikeYYC, post: 9799660, member: 1032268"]
Completing my paperwork and I’ll file lawsuits on Supreme Court.
[/QUOTE]
FYI MP is involved since August. They tried to call, sent email (even they used “back door”). Before you are making useless comments read all the messages. I already mentioned this here. MP doesn’t have power to speed up your process. I sent numerous emails to Trudeau, Mendicino and Fraser in last 6 months. I just got one answer from ministry of immigration “because of Covid everything is taking us longer than usual….” So just relax buddy!!

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
FYI MP is involved since August. They tried to call, sent email (even they used “back door”). Before you are making useless comments read all the messages. I already mentioned this here. MP doesn’t have power to speed up your process. I sent numerous emails to Trudeau, Mendicino and Fraser in last 6 months. I just got one answer from ministry of immigration “because of Covid everything is taking us longer than usual….” So just relax buddy!!
Buddy, I made my comments out of pity for your situation. However, your comment which branded my comment “useless” simply showed me your arrogance. You can go ahead and be patient for 48 months. Who cares? It’s your problem not mine. Goodbye buddy. Enjoy your wait.

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Do you face any delay if you make a pr portal for yourself before receiving the invitation? If so, how long is the delay?
I made my account of myself and did not face any delay, but i would recommend not to create it by your self as they clearly mentioned that it might delay the process

Aykhan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi. I updated my address using the web form few months ago but when I check on ECAS my home address is updated but the mailing address is still the old address. Would it be a problem? I called ircc many times but couldn’t get on hold any agent

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi. I updated my address using the web form few months ago but when I check on ECAS my home address is updated but the mailing address is still the old address. Would it be a problem? I called ircc many times but couldn’t get on hold any agent
Change it on ecas as well you can see address update option under the address

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
You can see only address accepted , but for photo you will always see in review, I received my pr card but this under review is still there on my portal, so don't worry about it
On the portal Address and photo both are in review i linked my PR card with GCkey and they updated the status that we have mailed your card on November 9 lol now my eyes are totally on Canada post

Reactions: Abtols and Ivan90

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
35 minutes ago
Hi guys! Some clarification needed here.

PR app in process outside Canada under Spousal Sponsorship class. But the applicant is currently in Canada under refugee status, he basically can’t leave the country now.

The Vo sent pre-arrival service letter last month. Now they request “ proof of departure from Canada”
Do you guys know what this means and why they requested it? Plz, any advice will be appreciated.