+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Today, I’m celebrating 28 months waiting time and still nothing done. 4 years in Canada. Feeling hopeless in this country.
This is so ridiculous! 28 months and still waiting:mad:. I can understand your frustration. Don't lose hope, everything will turn around.

Reactions: mikeYYC

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Today I call IRCC and agent give me below update of my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July , 2021.
  5. Provided Fingerprints for rcmp.
  6. Background in progress.
  7. Criminality passed
  8. Security passed
  9. Waiting final assessment and DM. Still file is in Mississauga office and no secondary office.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Today I call IRCC and agent give me below update of my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July , 2021.
  5. Provided Fingerprints for rcmp.
  6. Background in progress.
  7. Criminality passed
  8. Security passed
  9. Waiting final assessment and DM. Still file is in Mississauga office and no secondary office.
Hey bro.
The office which is send me eligibility passed letter is Mississauga.
Is it good or bad that our applications have not sent to secondary office?

Mr. Silent

Nov 5, 2021
Hi can i ask a question about my situation?

My upfront medical is done in oct 1,
The scenario is the physician ask me if i have a operation and i told her yes, appendectomy operatio in year 2017, but in my Emedical information sheet the year that she encoded is 2019, and its too late to have an appeal because its already sent in embassy within 5 days, so the question is, it can be affect my application because of typhal error? My medical grade is A,, if there is a chance that my PR app may refuse because of that? If the IRCC will find the med history of my operation? Thanks

Mr. Silent

Nov 5, 2021
Sir good eve, I just asked sir because I registered late with my birthcertificate year 2004 then in my school credentials my birthplace is not the same as my birthcertificate, I follow my late register birth certificate because all id and passport I am following my late register birth certificate. can my application will be refuse? because of that problem? thanks

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Where should he call?
He should start by calling the office of his MP. That’s a good start don’t you think? He seems not to be so concerned if not, he should be the one asking questions. He hasn’t asked any apart from the complaint. When you complain here, you’re given clues and you need to ask questions and follow up.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Where exactly is your problem and what effort have you made to clear it. There are calls to make and you can also involve your MP.
FYI MP is involved since August. They tried to call, sent email (even they used “back door”). Before you are making useless comments read all the messages. I already mentioned this here. MP doesn’t have power to speed up your process. I sent numerous emails to Trudeau, Mendicino and Fraser in last 6 months. I just got one answer from ministry of immigration “because of Covid everything is taking us longer than usual….” So just relax buddy!!

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
He should start by calling the office of his MP. That’s a good start don’t you think? He seems not to be so concerned if not, he should be the one asking questions. He hasn’t asked any apart from the complaint. When you complain here, you’re given clues and you need to ask questions and follow up.
Buddy, relax and read my messages here. Than you will know more.