+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?
From what I read in this forum, it's mean IRCC has some concern about your application. Maybe it's nothing. But try to think what there concern could be and prepare yourself if you have to prouve them wrong.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?
You can also order for gcms note to know why your file has been transferred.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I just received an email from ircc telling me that my permanent resident application has been received! I submitted my application online on August 5 and received a provisional application number today!

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I just received an email from ircc telling me that my permanent resident application has been received! I submitted my application online on August 5 and received a provisional application number today!
wow, super fast. I hope mine is underway. I guess you can count 23 months from now

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi fellows,
do you know the approximate timeline for IN-CANADA dependents after main applicant gets approval?(Biometric was done in 2017 and medical exempted) I got my DM in June, and my PR was printed on July 30 and mailed. But my dependent's status is still in process..

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi guys,
Any one still waiting for eCORP after uploading photos and confirming address? I am still waiting for an update since June 17th.