+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Makes no sense at all! they should atleast let us know if it’s approved so we can sit and wait in peace! ECAS shows decision made but there’s no decision letter it’s just frustrating
It is. I am so tired of this nonsense. I am going crazy. 27 months of patience.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Guys. I have decision made on ecas however i called ircc today just to see what the decision is. She said you have to wait for the decision letter and ur file is still in progress! How come she doesn’t know what the decision is?
But don't worry yourself about the decision because it's positive. They can't take a negative decision without telling you their concern and giving you a chance to explain yourself.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
Reactions: Tamiou

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Still same dome 27 July background in progress

Permanent Residence
1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
2-We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.
3-Medical results have been received.

4-We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?
I have received this letter Dec2019 and that was the last thing I got from IRCC. Iam May 2019 applicant. I wish if I know why, I tried so hard to get my application move but no luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Abtols

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
I have received this letter Dec2019 and that was the last thing I got from IRCC. Iam May 2019 applicant. I wish if I know why, I tried so hard to get my application move but no luck.
What does this message mean I did not understand and when did you apply for pr and are you a protected person