+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

CanadaJJ

Aug 10, 2021
A question to experts:

Can a dependent in Canada who has received protected person status with their family and whose PR application as dependent is still in process, get married while still not PR?

is it better to wait for PR status as my understanding dependents who gets married are not dependent anymore and may cause issues in the PR application?

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Still same dome 27 July background in progress

Permanent Residence
1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
2-We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.
3-Medical results have been received.

4-We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
Hi Ali.
My status is alike yours.
Would it be possible to let me know what was the letter you received on step 4?
Mine was paying biometric fee for my abroad dependant.
Are we on background check step?
Thank you in advance.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 27, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Ali.
My status is alike yours.
Would it be possible to let me know what was the letter you received on step 4?
Mine was paying biometric fee for my abroad dependant.
Are we on background check step?
Thank you in advance.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 27, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 27, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi,
Step 4 for RCMP fingerprints PCC means background in progress

Reactions: Unicornicaaa

Luckyppl

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
Hi
This is for my friend he wants to ask that her spouse underwent medical examination in lahore Pakistan and everything was cleared except the X-Ray . They didn’t show her the X-Ray and ask for sputum Examination for 3 days and after 3 months they will do the X-Ray again .
any information on this will be helpful.

Joseph007

Apr 26, 2018
Still same dome 27 July background in progress

Permanent Residence
1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
2-We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.
3-Medical results have been received.

4-We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
SAME
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on June 13, 2021.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 15, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.