+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
I applied for PR yesterday. I was wondering how long usually till they send a confirmation of recieving my application. Also, what method of communication are they gonna use? Email?
Aor is up to one year now... but depends on the officer, sometimes quicker

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Received portal request in 8 June reply in the email in 11 June not received login credentials yet any one also here in the same problem?
Hello Brother

I think you can re-send the reply again to be able to receive the login credentials

I’ve waited 15 days after my 1st reply but no news, and I found here that re-sending might be an option, after my second reply I got the login credentials next day

It’s been a week now waiting for IRCC to accept the In-Canada declaration and my mailing address to get the eCOPR

May Allah help us all

Reactions: imadeddin

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone,
Actually today I received an email from Ircc with subject of PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL.
And the email is saying that I shkuld find information on a pdf file attached to the email, but there is no attachment in the email.

That's so kind of you to guide me.

Reactions: PrinceH

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
Actually today I received an email from Ircc with subject of PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL.
And the email is saying that I shkuld find information on a pdf file attached to the email, but there is no attachment in the email.

That's so kind of you to guide me.
Please share your timeline