+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Actually today I received an email from Ircc with subject of PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL.
And the email is saying that I shkuld find information on a pdf file attached to the email, but there is no attachment in the email.

That's so kind of you to guide me.
Reply the mail and tell them that you didnt get any attachment

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
Can anybody tells (who already got approved) how long does it approximately take to approve Photo&Address in e- portal?
many thanks :)
I wish somebody who has gone through this process will actually tell us because i dont know what is so difficult and that will take another time other than to punch the button on the keyboard and the photo and mail address will be approved.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
By the way,
This forum has been so silent throughout today. Is it that IRCC did not do anything today?
No singer person got COPR? Nobody got His/Her PR card posted to his Mailbox?
Nobody heard anything from IRCC?
Nobody's Pgoto are address was approved?

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
IRCC just sent an email to me requesting for police certificate for places have residence for more than 6 months; my question is does it mean that I have to get a police certificate in my country of birth, Canada and USA(I residence in the US for more than 2 years). some one told me that I only need to get FBI certificate alone that it doesn't include Canada or my country of birth, PLS GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SHOULD PLEASE ADVICE, thanks

Reactions: Abtols and PrinceH

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
Actually today I received an email from Ircc with subject of PERMANENT RESIDENCE CONFIRMATION PORTAL.
And the email is saying that I shkuld find information on a pdf file attached to the email, but there is no attachment in the email.

That's so kind of you to guide me.
Hello Brother

Check this post please

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/time-line-for-permanent-residence-application-for-refugees.683967/post-9544921

It has all details that you need

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
IRCC vient de m'envoyer un courriel demandant un certificat de police pour les lieux de résidence depuis plus de 6 mois; ma question est est-ce que cela signifie que je dois obtenir un certificat de police dans mon pays de naissance, au Canada et aux États-Unis (je réside aux États-Unis depuis plus de 2 ans). quelqu'un m'a dit que je n'avais besoin que d'un certificat du FBI indiquant qu'il n'incluait pas le Canada ou mon pays de naissance, PLS GUYS QUI ONT ÉTÉ ICI DEVRAIENT VOUS CONSEILLER, merci
[/CITATION]
What is your percentage

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
IRCC just sent an email to me requesting for police certificate for places have residence for more than 6 months; my question is does it mean that I have to get a police certificate in my country of birth, Canada and USA(I residence in the US for more than 2 years). some one told me that I only need to get FBI certificate alone that it doesn't include Canada or my country of birth, PLS GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SHOULD PLEASE ADVICE, thanks
If you’re claiming refugee protection against your home country or country of birth you don’t need to bring Police certificate from there

Only bring from any country of residence over 6 months last 10 years or since you’re 18 years old

Probably the countries should be mentioned at the IRCC letter to you

Good luck

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi , I want to send my family documents to LOV I need address of LOV can anyone help me ?

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
If you’re claiming refugee protection against your home country or country of birth you don’t need to bring Police certificate from there

Only bring from any country of residence over 6 months last 10 years or since you’re 18 years old

Probably the countries should be mentioned at the IRCC letter to you

Good luck
Thank you so much,I am very grateful for prompt reply,that's understood, Do I need to get that of Canada where I am residence along with that of US or just US?

Reactions: PrinceH

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Thank you so much,I am very grateful for prompt reply,that's understood, Do I need to get that of Canada where I am residence along with that of US or just US?
In case they asked for RCMP certificate it will come on different communications

Right now you just need to do other countries

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone

Submitted application - February 2020
Got AOR - January 2021
Requested for more docs - February 2021
Pre-arrival, settlement services - March 2021
The medical exam passed, Eligibility Passed April 21, 2021
D.M. - April 28 2021
portal invitation 28 May
05 June eCoPR
6 July my pr card arrived
Congrats my friend your very lucky I applied January 15 2020 and they moved my documents to Edmonton Alberta since then I haven't heard anything.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Congratulations. I hope mine comes soon too.
I m Dec 2018 applicant. How long does background processing take? I tried calling IRCC wasn't able to get hold of an agent, but the status said background check in progress.
You scared me , so I should just forget about this since I applied 2020 January