+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Thank you.
They were also asked for a new medical exam while my old medical which we made all together was prolonged. I can see on IRCC webpage, that people who haven't left Canada in last 6 months do not need new immigration medical. Should I write a letter pointing this out to the VO?
There is no need to send anything. Just go and do what they want because there not going to change their minds and you have a deadline. By the time you get a response from them, your deadline will be very close so do not waste your time.

Reactions: Abtols

Survivor1

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Guys i have got my COPR in email. All of my dependants also got COPR. Its validity is one year. We will send photographs to ircc for pr cards.
My timeline
Applied....july 2018
Medical ....march 2019
Criminality passed....january 2020
Security and eligibility passed....feb 2021
Pre arrival services letter.....feb 2021
Medical passed update....july 02, 2021
COPR received in email.....july 06, 2021.

Thanks guys. Alhamdulillah the journey came to its conclusion.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi. My dependent family members are present in Canada and their PR application was processed here, but when I recieved DM their file was sent to overseas VO which is asking them to submit same documents from the beginning. I don't understand what is going on, since they are not overseas.
This is something new I heard - send an explanation with the letter you got to IRCC through webform

Reactions: Homelonely

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Guys i have got my COPR in email. All of my dependants also got COPR. Its validity is one year. We will send photographs to ircc for pr cards.
My timeline
Applied....july 2018
Medical ....march 2019

Congratulations brother

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Did you get emails when copr was available to download?

They are accelrating applications for overseas families based on some comments. You will hear something very soon Inshallah. I know waiting kills but what can we do?
No I was just checking the portal and I see it on after couple days- but photo still shows under review .

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Just talk to IRCC now and they said my file was send to Hamilton office from windsor office on june 21st. Let's hope something good will happen soon.
soon you will hear good news - I can see all those people that are waiting from May-Jun- July 2019 are getting their DM and COPR I am pretty sure you will get it soon

Reactions: Tamiou

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi. My dependent family members are present in Canada and their PR application was processed here, but when I recieved DM their file was sent to overseas VO which is asking them to submit same documents from the beginning. I don't understand what is going on, since they are not overseas.
Send them a webform explaining the situation,they will answer in a week max. They made a mistake.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
My timeline
Applied....july 2018
Medical ....march 2019

3 whole years! And you can save only 365 days for citizenship. It's so unfair. We really need to do a petition about this.