+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Congratulations, thats your DM u will get your PR soon before your family get the visa, try to link your family application in your account if you couldn't then create account for your wife then link it the process is the same like our process when they passed the medical exam your journey is over.
7abibi shukran. Inshallah soon ya rab.

Reactions: mustafababiker

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hello everyone,
Congratulations to those who recently had their COPR.
I got a medical pass on Thursday and AIP letter in GCkey, with instructions to send my out of Canada dependants' applications to LVO.
However, I got a ghost update today on GCkey... Can any please tell me what to expect next?
Thank you.
Based on my recent updates, I got DM after AIP and a request to send docs for my family. So, i am assuming that ghost update is your DM because I got a ghost update last friday and yesterday my status changed to DM. I think so! Keep us updated!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Congratulations, thats your DM u will get your PR soon before your family get the visa, try to link your family application in your account if you couldn't then create account for your wife then link it the process is the same like our process when they passed the medical exam your journey is over.
Linking is not working for some reason. I have tried everything but in vain.

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Based on my recent updates, I got DM after AIP and a request to send docs for my family. So, i am assuming that ghost update is your DM because I got a ghost update last friday and yesterday my status changed to DM. I think so! Keep us updated!
@imadeddin, thanks for the prompt response. I sure will keep you guys updated. Thank you!!!

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
I got my DM on 31st March and still waiting for my CoPR :rolleyes:,is this normal? I thought one would get his/her CoPR in a couple of weeks after DM. Appreciate your response!

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
Hi guys.

Etobicoke visa office, for recent weeks, how long does it take from submitting docs in the PR conformation Portal to getting copr/ecopr?

Mine still shows “in review with IRCC” since May 13th, it has been a full month.

Thanks
I have been for almost 2.5 months now for my CoPR after I got my DM.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After portal requests how long will take they send the the account that I uploads my photo ?