+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Same boat! I have sent and received by VO Singapore 4th January no response from them at all . I have sent webform inquiry last week waiting for their response! Will keep forum posted
@saidur, i think these people are trying to delay landing for people with dependents outside canada because of covid. they consider those dependents country of residence too, if it will be easy for them to travel out. and again the quarantine stuff here in canada.

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Oh guys I’m having a horrible anxiety.... who is still waiting from May 2019? Any news for you?

Last edited:

canadian23

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Good morning friends, Alhumdulillah, I have received my COPR by email as well as on GCKey. It’s mentioned valid for 1 year and photo to be sent Etobicoke! May be I will get PR card in one year time !!! Lol I don’t mind now !!! Thanks guys
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5
oh! thank God. Congrats

Reactions: Mysoul78 and saidur

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Good morning friends, Alhumdulillah, I have received my COPR by email as well as on GCKey. It’s mentioned valid for 1 year and photo to be sent Etobicoke! May be I will get PR card in one year time !!! Lol I don’t mind now !!! Thanks guys
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Etobicoke IRCC – PR Card Photos5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5
Congratulations, finally lolz

You received the CoPR details on 12th March, if I am not wrong?

Chrislo77

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Oh this is great...
Hopefully, mine will come before the week runs out.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Oh guys I’m having a horrible anxiety.... who is still waiting from May 2019? Any news for you?
JULY 4th, 2019 APPLICANT

I'm currently in Canada/1 dependent here in Canada/EU background/Mississauga office
Here is my status:
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 30, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (THEY REQUEST FOR POLICE CLEARANCE FROM RCMP/FBI/UK/EU FOR ME AND MY WIFE - WE SENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS ON JULY 10th, 2020 ALSO THEY REQUEST FOR IMM5546E/MILITARY RECORDS)
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 6, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (WE GOT 2ND. REQUEST FOR RCMP POLICE CLEARANCE - I CONTACTED THE OFFICE OVER THE WEB FORM AND PHONE CALL WHY THEY ARE REQUESTING FOR SAME IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS - THEY SAID IT WAS PROBABLY AGENTS ERROR AND I PROVIDED THE SAME PCC AS I DID 6MONTS AGO)
Since then nothing changes. I called the office today and I was told there is no update from the agent.

We moved from Vancouver to Calgary in November and changed the address.

Who is Jun/July applicant with the same status?

Estimated remaining processing time: 11 Week(s) - 89% complete

Application received: July 4, 2019

Estimated completion date: June 4, 2021

• Sad
Reactions: mimika