Medical : passed- expired
I am May 2019 applicant

It's so frustrating! I feel desperate.
Same and security hasn’t started :(

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Not yet...still waiting to receive the actual CORP document, I can't change my SIN with Gckey information...lol
I am in same situation! GCKey updated 12March but no email PDF COPR. After 2 years now to send such documents do they need days ? They can send in a minutes but what to say there is no importance given to us ! My one will expire 29th June 21

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
May i know where you are from and also your highest level of education?
For you it is so weird and unfair!!!
I wish they all were on our position and understand that how it is hard to pass every single minutes without knowing about the future!!!
I have a non-university degree. I am from Haiti.

I don't have any idea why my case is not moving. Now I am am planning to call IRCC at least once a week. Even the agents are sorry for me. Last time I call the agent told me she's going to add a note asking if they need anything from me.

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I have a non-university degree. I am from Haiti.

I don't have any idea why my case is not moving. Now I am am planning to call IRCC at least once a week. Even the agents are sorry for me. Last time I call the agent told me she's going to add a note asking if they need anything from me.
Unfortunately the agents who answer the phone, could not do anything!!
Unfortunately, none of us could do anything to make them hear our voice!!!
It is our life which is passing with high pressure and stress!!!
I wish they understand our tough situation here
Hope you could do something for yourself

• Sad
Reactions: Tamiou and saidur

Chrislo77

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I am in same situation! GCKey updated 12March but no email PDF COPR. After 2 years now to send such documents do they need days ? They can send in a minutes but what to say there is no importance given to us ! My one will expire 29th June 21
Very funny how they tell us expiry of the document they never gave to us...lol

Reactions: saidur

Lofftyloveth

Dec 11, 2019
Hello please, I just got my PR and I have a dependent son in Nigeria, Ghana has requested him to submit his original passport for a visa. I am confused about the VFS office to submit his document. am I going to send his document to vfs Nigeria or vfs Lagos? Thank you .
Please May I know when you submitted your son application in Ghana?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Unfortunately the agents who answer the phone, could not do anything!!
Unfortunately, none of us could do anything to make them hear our voice!!!
It is our life which is passing with high pressure and stress!!!
I wish they understand our tough situation here
Hope you could do something for yourself
I send a web form last month they told me yes my case is in progress and they don't need anything from me for now.
If by 16 of April nothing change I planned to call my MP.

Reactions: Altamsh

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello, I hope everyone in the forum is keeping well and healthy. I got a message on my GcKey account:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
IRCC office in Calgary will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident
application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

is this decision? from your experience how long will it take to get the COPR? Anyone got application through Calgary office?

I appreciate your response.

Btw my timeline is October 2019. Police Certificate and Finger print request submitted October 29, 2020, AIP December 2020, Family referred to London Office February 18, 2021 and on the same day passed my medical.

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hello, I hope everyone in the forum is keeping well and healthy. I got a message on my GcKey account:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in
Canada class.We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
IRCC office in Calgary will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident
application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

is this decision? from your experience how long will it take to get the COPR? Anyone got application through Calgary office?

Btw my timeline is October 2019. Police Certificate and Finger print request submitted October 29, 2020, AIP December 2020, Family referred to London Office February 18, 2021 and on the same day passed my medical.
Congratulations. Yes this is your DM.

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021

application.

Congrats
May i know what is AIP? Same elegiblity letter?

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question. I just received my police certificate from the embassy of Malaysia. Should I send it via the webform or by mail? Is webform enough? Please answer if you have done it before for your case. Thanks

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018

application.

Congratulations

Reactions: mysoul