+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Chrislo77

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hello guys, i have received pre arrival services letter. I am july 2018 applicant as protected person. What does this letter mean? It is for those who are outside canada but i am inside canada. What do u think? Is it good sign?
Pretty much like you, I am June 2018 and got this pre-arrival letter as well on January 25th since last year September that I last heard from them about a new medical request.
I put a call to IRCC and the agent informed me that my eligibility and criminality have just been updated as passed on the same January 25th and that I have passed security about a year ago.

I think the letter is just an indication that you have passed your background checks.
It is baseless to send pre-arrival letter to 2018 applicant....we should get a direct DMs, these are long overdue applications.

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hello,
I got of it via email today.. so its dm? When will vancouver office contact me????
It's really random. Some people here got COPR after three days from DM, others 2-3 weeks, and others 2-3 months! some got it by email, others by phone + email, and others by portal. Congratulations for DM :)

Reactions: Skyline2019