+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone
Do you know guys how can I get back my sized passport ? I went to ircc in Calgary and they are closed and I tried to find the request in ircc website but I’m not found it ? Can anyone help

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
It's really random. Some people here got COPR after three days from DM, others 2-3 weeks, and others 2-3 months! some got it by email, others by phone + email, and others by portal. Congratulations for DM :)
Thank you so much i hope Vancouver office contact me soon..

• Love
Reactions: Fadros

Amraneka

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hello everyone
Do you know guys how can I get back my sized passport ? I went to ircc in Calgary and they are closed and I tried to find the request in ircc website but I’m not found it ? Can anyone help
You have to write them and send your request with copy of your CORP And copy of you seized paper then they send you back your documents.

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
jhh
May be you missed my post. I already got my copr. Got dm on 5 feb and eCopr very next week via eportal. Hopefully you will also get yours very soon.
Awesome!!! Yes which office? someone here said they are waiting 3 months for the montreal office and that's scaring me cause I got referred to it

Reactions: Mom31

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Anyone in the Vancouver area? I received approval letter on December 10, it said that Vancouver office will contact you, still nothing from Vancouver office? If you are in the Vancouver area what is your timeline?
Oh really.. still nothing frm Vancouver office? Irecently got approved nd referred to Vancouver office

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Hey guys, I got DM yesterday, today i logged in to GCkey and noticed that it was updated to decision made and that they added a section for my COPR, says the doc number, also that the document is valid and says expiry date is 2021/03/21. does that mean they sent it already by mail to me? also why is it expiring so soon? is that enough time to apply and receive the pr card? @Mom31

Reactions: Yessam07 and Mom31

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys, I got DM yesterday, today i logged in to GCkey and noticed that it was updated to decision made and that they added a section for my COPR, says the doc number, also that the document is valid and says expiry date is 2021/03/21. does that mean they sent it already by mail to me? also why is it expiring so soon? is that enough time to apply and receive the pr card? @Mom31
Which office?