+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone have the link to IMM0008 form? A friend asked me but I don't know which is the updated one. If anyone has the link, please send so I can forward to him.. Thank you very much

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
My progres bar disappeared too
@Mom31 i received eligibility letter dating from dec 2, medical passed december 18, requested a new schedule A december 21, hopefully good news is coming very soon.
My bar is also gone. Got a ghost update 2 days ago. No changes in the account. I tried calling them just now but all the lines were busy and I was asked to try sometime later. Did you get the eligibility in gckey or in your email? Ya seems something good is coming up for us. Fingers crossed

Daso

May 11, 2017
Anyone in the Vancouver area? I received approval letter on December 10, it said that Vancouver office will contact you, still nothing from Vancouver office? If you are in the Vancouver area what is your timeline?

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Good morning guys
I received email from ircc to eportal and I did sent them my name uci and email address
So the information letter will come in eportal or gckey account
I’m still not get confirmed from eportal
Thanks

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I have a GCKEY but received eligibility letter as a pdf attachment with email and in GCKEY they are still processing whether I am eligible or not :)
just go with whatever email or letter (physical or gckey) you get from them. GCkey and Online status tool are not updated regularly especially Gckey.. most times it isn't updated until you get COPR.

Cona

Jan 14, 2021
just go with whatever email or letter (physical or gckey) you get from them. GCkey and Online status tool are not updated regularly especially Gckey.. most times it isn't updated until you get COPR.
Yuki how u will get back ur home country passport ??