+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

1989Khan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Get these documents prepared - you can send it through web form or post juse make sure you attached this letter you recived from IRCC

If your application is link to Gckey usually you get an option there, when they request the documents you will see an option "Upload" where you can attach your documents and submit if your application is not link than check some other post to ensure what is the best way to submite documents these days concidering covid issues
Thanks, I found this email on there website ldn.consular@international.gc.ca, Has anyone send document to London using this email.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I have 1 dependent inside Canada I got copr but still waiting for her copr even it's not showing on ecas online service
I send all documents to LVO on 23 nov 2020 but no response yet so frustrated
I m March 2019 applicant got copr 8th jan 2021.
If u don't mind can we talk in private message?
Sure brother
I also have 2 dependents in Canada

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
After ur AIP or DM they will ask u to submit documents for ur overseas dependents like pcc, birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport front page copy etc and u have to submit it to LVO
Thank you dear,

so far I can only see medical pass but according to IRCC agent he said you are in last stage under security check but no update on Gckey.

Were you able to see update on your account ?

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hello friends,
I have applied for PR as conventional refugee in the month of November 2020, just for curiosity I want know what is the timeline ( procedure time ) nowadays, is it changed because of pendamic or still same as previous

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
16th April 2019 application submitted for PR
14 August 2019 received AOR
12 Feb 2020 PCC has been submitted
9th December 2020 resume/CV has been submitted
3 Feb 2021 received Approval letter
As per my experience I want to share that
1. Don't rely on online application status because they are not updating and mine still in process, nothing has been changed
2. IRCC are asking resume from those who has professional degree and profond working experience
3.once they asked you for your resume it's mean you are in the last stage of security screeing
4.after submitting the resume you can get approvel letter within 2 to 3 months
5. Don't rely on GCMS notes because according to my expreance they are not updating timely.i have requested 4 times during application process
6.the best way is to call them and get updated information
I wish good luck to you all and pray for me to get COPR soon. In sha Allah .....

Mysoul78

Jun 30, 2018
1. Don't rely on online application status because they are not updating and mine still in process, nothing has been changed
2. IRCC are asking resume from those who has professional degree and profond working experience
3.once they asked you for your resume it's mean you are in the last stage of security screeing
5. Don't rely on GCMS notes because according to my expreance they are not updating timely.i have requested 4 times during application process
I wish good luck to you all and pray for me to get COPR soon. In sha Allah .....
Congratulations! May I ask if you are from one of the countries that going through conflict and if you have dependent overseas. Feel free to ignore my question. Thanks.

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Congratulations! May I ask if you are from one of the countries that going through conflict and if you have dependent overseas. Feel free to ignore my question. Thanks.
My depended are here with me and yes I am one of those countries
Good luck

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Many thanks.
may I know if you received DM or COPR after 2 months?

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
Nothing to worried about, sometime it takes longer to update your address - you can send a request through webform again to inform them of the situations - as I see the IRCC start sending mails as well now-
I just changed my spouse’s current address in native country but they changed also my current address.now I can see my spouse’s address on the client application check form n they also mentioned it my work permit letter.I m worried coz would they send it in that address.