+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Yeah I’m well aware of this but I just found it weird that it hit 100% ahead of its time so 3 or 4 days prior. When this is usually not the case for everyone who had hit 100%.
it happened to me. and it is normal just like you have the other numbers for some days the 100% will be for the last few days. not the exact last day.

Reactions: Help2

shrfkhtb

Oct 22, 2020
Hello every one , I have applied for PR on August 1st ,2019 ,through my consultant, but did not hear any thing for 17 months. So I did inquiry through web form and applied for GCMS notes and received them both last December. The web form reply from IRCC says my application is waiting to be processed and my payment receipt is invalid which was done through my consultant . At the same time I discovered in GCMS notes that the IRCC asked my consultant for a valid receipt in January 2020 ( he did not tell me about it) and his employees sent another one . But I found out in the GCMS notes it was invalid too . So I went back to consultant office and paid again online through my credit card. My question is : Does the 17 months passed on my application waiting to be processed ( because of invalid receipt-consultant mistake) since August 1st,2019 counted or not ? anyone have experience in this case ? Thanks.

Weley

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys
I called ircc last Thursday and the agent told that my last part of security is passed and everything is passed and she told me that just waiting the office will contact you
Do you know guys how long it can be take ? I have AIP since December 2 2020
Thanks

Reactions: Fadros and saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Guys, As per AIP letter I have sent required Forms and documents to VO Singapore, what is next procedure? When VO will acknowledge and when I can expect DM /COPR? Thank you