Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys, As per AIP letter I have sent required Forms and documents to VO Singapore, what is next procedure? When VO will acknowledge and when I can expect DM /COPR? Thank you
What’s your timeline when they send you AIP letter they ask you to send your documents for VO ? I also have AIP but they don’t ask me to submit my family documents to VO .

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
What’s your timeline when they send you AIP letter they ask you to send your documents for VO ? I also have AIP but they don’t ask me to submit my family documents to VO .
29th May 2019 AIP 12Dec 2020( I received Letter of eligibility passed ) that is AIP right ?

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Guys, As per AIP letter I have sent required Forms and documents to VO Singapore, what is next procedure? When VO will acknowledge and when I can expect DM /COPR? Thank you
It is very hard to know how long it may take to process your application in Singapore VO. I am working with Italy and they are usually fast. (2 to 3 months)

Some one who has Singapore VP experience may give you more realistic time line.

Reactions: saidur

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys
I called ircc last Thursday and the agent told that my last part of security is passed and everything is passed and she told me that just waiting the office will contact you
Do you know guys how long it can be take ? I have AIP since December 2 2020
Thanks
this is a good news, it won't take long you might receive the DM letter today or this week

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
i received eligibility letter on 16 December 2019 my question is when I ask to submit my family documents to VO?
Everything is written in the email, either they specify the VO or they will say VO will contact you Regarding ur dependents application

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Sometimes they made a decision without sending letter , happened with me
yes but they still haven't sent the letter to you as yet. from what I know you definitely get the DM letter before going to the COPR stage. AIP not everyone get but i think everyone who is currently waiting on COPR has gotten the DM letter..

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadros

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
yes but they still haven't sent the letter to you as yet. from what I know you definitely get the DM letter before going to the COPR stage. AIP not everyone get but i think everyone who is waiting on COPR has gotten the DM letter..
Nope , I have many friends got COPR straight away without approval letter

Reactions: Fadros and Yuki.03