+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Today, I have received my GCMS
It’s same before
Not started, not started, in progress
My timeline %99
The question: when they want start security and eligibility and finish criminal with %99 timeline !!!?
The timeline is just an estimate and it was somewhat accurate before covid 19 but now considering covid 19 it doesnt represent the accurate information so i’d say do not rely on it

whats your timeline if i may ask?!

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I’ve called ircc today, I am March 2019 my timeline is 92% the guy said nothing started yet lol, and I said what have you been doing in 19 months still nothing started and then he said normal process.
I THINK YOU DONT NEED TO TALK WITH IRCC , THEY ARE USELESS , YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WITH LEAZY ASSES , YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR FILE BETTER THAN THEM :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Permanent Residence Timeline

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • September 21, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Pindimurree

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today. Says:
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: in Progress

I am Feb 2019 applicant and my bar is 96%. What do you think it means? Does it show if I am any closer? How many more steps to go?
ME TOO SINCE FEB 2020 BUT NOTHING TILL NOW
APPLICANT MAR 2019

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Long wait and 3 years painful journey comes to end
Alhamdulillah by the grace of God I am permanent resident of Canada now.
After God I am thankful to Canadian government who give us a chance to start new life.
Best wishes for all.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 18, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 25, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on June 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. Medical results have been received.
  9. We sent you correspondence on September 23, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  10. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on September 25, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.
Congratulations!

OCanada1867

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today. Says:
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: in Progress

I am Feb 2019 applicant and my bar is 96%. What do you think it means? Does it show if I am any closer? How many more steps to go?
I just wondered if someone can help me understand what PP-Ready for CPA review means Please, what step it is in the process?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Permanent Residence Timeline

Applied:
January 25th 2019

Review of eligibility
  • September 21, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • September 21, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • September 21, 2020 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • September 25, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Alhamdulilah guys! Super duper happy! This forum and everyone on it is the best. I hope you guys hear good news. Can't believe it. Feels unreal. I hope you guys get the same good news very quickly, will keep dropping by!
Congrats. In between according to your timeline they didn’t ask you to do medical or finger prints or submit pcc . Just straight copr