+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

rizhaque

May 31, 2018
Long wait and 3 years painful journey comes to end
Alhamdulillah by the grace of God I am permanent resident of Canada now.
After God I am thankful to Canadian government who give us a chance to start new life.
Best wishes for all.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 18, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 12, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on June 25, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 9, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you medical instructions on June 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. Medical results have been received.
  9. We sent you correspondence on September 23, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  10. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on September 25, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Did you get your spouse request for forms with COPR ? or with AiP.... some are not getting it... can you advise why some are not getting info on their spouse yet

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Today, I have received my GCMS
It’s same before
Not started, not started, in progress
My timeline %99
The question: when they want start security and eligibility and finish criminal with %99 timeline !!!?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Today, I have received my GCMS
It’s same before
Not started, not started, in progress
My timeline %99
The question: when they want start security and eligibility and finish criminal with %99 timeline !!!?
I have ordered my second GCMS notes since 3 weeks now and already sad that I might see no changes when I receive the notes, like yours because my timeline is 90% (applicant end March 2019).

• Sad
Reactions: genyor

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I have ordered my second GCMS notes since 3 weeks now and already sad that I might see no changes when I receive the notes, like yours because my timeline is 90% (applicant end March 2019).
I’ve called ircc today, I am March 2019 my timeline is 92% the guy said nothing started yet lol, and I said what have you been doing in 19 months still nothing started and then he said normal process.

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
I’ve called ircc today, I am March 2019 my timeline is 92% the guy said nothing started yet lol, and I said what have you been doing in 19 months still nothing started and then he said normal process.
It's sad!!! :-( but hopefully soon they will start and then we will be good for the rest of our lives hopefully.

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
We will see normal process after one week
That my timeline will be %100

Reactions: Marsali

OCanada1867

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today. Says:
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: in Progress

I am Feb 2019 applicant and my bar is 96%. What do you think it means? Does it show if I am any closer? How many more steps to go?