+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Pr comes in 3 days.
Congratulations
Hopefully, Jalal you felt that yourself lots of stress anxiety away from family that was so hard lots of pressure, I became old here Lost hair, wrinkles on skin face nothing good comes easy, I really did not enjoy past years here hopefully I will do for sure from when I get it IF COVID permit.

• Love
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Yesterday AIP = Eligibility or bg check done
  7. Today ghost msg medical renewed
And tomorrow PR.
Again congratulations.
What an amazing week is this week!

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hopefully, Jalal you felt that yourself lots of stress anxiety away from family that was so hard lots of pressure, I became old here Lost hair, wrinkles on skin face nothing good comes easy, I really did not enjoy past years here hopefully I will do for sure from when I get it IF COVID permit.
Bro same here. I feel so old being away from my family for 3 years now. And don't know how much more time its gonna take.
March2019 applicant.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Can you guys please guide me how to apply for a refugee?
Steps?
When i will get RTD,before pr or after pr?
Can i travel to other countries before getting PR?
Do i have to apply for visa on my RTD to travel to that country while waiting for my PR?

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Ghost msg What's up guys I finally logged in with mobile and I had a ghost Msg As profile updated.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Did you apply for GCMS if yeas what is status for Eligibility and security not started/ started/passed
When it was passed
Thankful

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Did you apply for GCMS if yeas what is status for Eligibility and security not started/ started/passed
When it was passed
Thankful
Please check my timeline 3 posts upper, when u received your eligibility approval which called AIP this means background check completed

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
When it was passed
Thankful
I feel you bro just peace of advice give ur wife and family hope and keep urself busy only make money even 2 shift jobs and save for when ur family reunion.
When u applied for ur PR?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Ghost msg What's up guys I finally logged in with mobile and I had a ghost Msg As profile updated.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 19, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
YASSSSSS this means that you will get COPR in 24-48 hrs OMG Congrats!!!!!! also make sure to check CAS tool you see the update faster there in my case it updated there 2 days before i even got a letter congrats congrats congrats im staying tuned for the official new.

Also GCKEY got hacked the other day so maybe that is why IRCC is cleaning out the QUE's and also they all are back to work at full force so more DM and COPR will come and they see that an in person landing is not even necessary its so faster to just email people

• Love

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Bro same here. I feel so old being away from my family for 3 years now. And don't know how much more time its gonna take.
March2019 applicant.
You have to wait unfortunately a few more months they are doing by months as far as ican see

people here got in August,sep then Oct now i see people from nov saying getting ghost updates give it a few moths.

a little encouragement for you i did not hear anything from IRCC for more that 15 months and when i got my GCMS notes it was all the same ( Sec not started, Crim not started, ELig not started) same thing all the time and then one day out of the blue i got a COPR letter so soon enough

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Can you guys please guide me how to apply for a refugee?
Steps?
When i will get RTD,before pr or after pr?
Can i travel to other countries before getting PR?
Do i have to apply for visa on my RTD to travel to that country while waiting for my PR?
First, you must have extensive Documentation on how your life is impossible in your country and your life is directly threatened. no newspapers, documentaries or other general material.

This MUST be specific police reports, doctors’ records etc. Then are you sure there is NOWHERE in your country where you will be safe. Also, Asylum is not for bad conditions, better schooling or medical care, or too few jobs or a pushy government. NONE of these will be accepted!! Finally, One way is to get to Canada and claim..., almost impossible. The other is to leave your country apply to the UNHCR as a refugee and wait. You may not be sent to Canada, however. Better to go to school get advanced degrees and diplomas and try that way. Very few, very, very few are accepted for Asylum.
You can apply for RTD as soon as IRB accepts you as a refugee, also just so you know i have a friend who's brother boyfriend has not gotten a hearing date yet and its been 1 year 6 months. and in that time you cannot do anything but work.

Yes, you can travel to other countries once you have an RTD and a visa for the country you are attempting to travel to depending on the country and if they have a vis requirements for an RTD holder ETC.

Evene when you have a PR you will still need a visa for some countries.

There are forums for you as well and they can answer your questions, i have no good knowlege of the asylum questions that was a very fast process for me i applied and after 1 and half month of comining to canada i got accepted the judge told me my deaccession the sae day b4 i left the room my lawyer even said in his 12 years of practicing he has never seen a person got status so quickly

Asylum processing time Forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/asylum-processing-time.698874/

Notice of Decision Timeline Forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/notice-of-decision-timeline.594722/

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers Forum

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refugee-travel-document-questions-and-answers.397458/

Last edited:

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi everyone
I hope all of you are well.

After 15 Months, I just receive an email regarding doing fingerprint. Does anyone have any idea, normally how long it takes after that to sending me new update and what would be?

Thanks
No one can tell you what will happen after you send them your finger prints
Some people get their DM after two weeks of that
Others months of waiting after it

Reactions: mrdmiust

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Yesterday AIP = Eligibility or bg check done
  7. Today ghost msg medical renewed
Congratulations
Finally
Fifty million congratulations
Waw... Waw
That is a great news

• Love