Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
You make me really cry
Thank you jalal
I'm now happy for you
And I missmylive as well

Thank you thank you
Don't cry my friend.
In few days you will be free from the all stress and your countdown for citizenship will begin.
Until last Friday I was thinking I am forgotten. Then Monday medical was updated, Tuesday pre arrival letter, Wednesday corp.
Maybe it happens next week for you.❤

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Don't cry my friend.
In few days you will be free from the all stress and your countdown for citizenship will begin.
Until last Friday I was thinking I am forgotten. Then Monday medical was updated, Tuesday pre arrival letter, Wednesday corp.
Maybe it happens next week for you.❤
I'm not crying because of Ircc application
I'm crying because you didn't forget your friend, after you get your pr
I'm really happy for you maybe more than myself
Please don't forget to open a new forum for 2018 people toward citizenship
Wait for me there

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
You have to wait unfortunately a few more months they are doing by months as far as ican see

people here got in August,sep then Oct now i see people from nov saying getting ghost updates give it a few moths.

a little encouragement for you i did not hear anything from IRCC for more that 15 months and when i got my GCMS notes it was all the same ( Sec not started, Crim not started, ELig not started) same thing all the time and then one day out of the blue i got a COPR letter so soon enough
Thanks you encourage us
Same situation and same status. Applicant March 2019.
application Jan 2019
Nothing

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
You have to wait unfortunately a few more months they are doing by months as far as ican see

people here got in August,sep then Oct now i see people from nov saying getting ghost updates give it a few moths.

a little encouragement for you i did not hear anything from IRCC for more that 15 months and when i got my GCMS notes it was all the same ( Sec not started, Crim not started, ELig not started) same thing all the time and then one day out of the blue i got a COPR letter so soon enough
Thanks for the kind words.
Reason i am so stressed out is, i got my positive decision in October 2018 and then i went to a community center to seek some help for filling up forms for PR but a lady there misguided me that you have to get all birth certificates for Kids and other documents before you submit you PR. Which was wrong and it took me 4 moths to get all those documents.
So i wouldn't have wasted that time i would have got my DM by now.
So guys always ask someone very upto date on the PR applications on refugees.

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you very much, my friends.
Your warm messages made my day more brilliant.
I am looking forward to hear good news from each one of you very soon.
I will stay in this forum and follow up with you to see your good news and celebrate with you.
God save us from the Evils (Karens) and Canada is our home forever.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Salam I'm soooooo happy for you. Accept Zillions, Trillions and Millions Congratulations from Mano.
Honestly after my PR I prayed for Refugeehelp1 and you Too. Thanks for always being there to support with authentic info and healing words from both of you and the other forum members too. :cool:Enjoy a sigh of relief in Canada. Allhumdullilah

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Reason i am so stressed out is, i got my positive decision in October 2018 and then i went to a community center to seek some help for filling up forms for PR but a lady there misguided me that you have to get all birth certificates for Kids and other documents before you submit you PR. Which was wrong and it took me 4 moths to get all those documents.
when did you eventually submit?

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
I agree with you! I called my lawyer to ask him if he can assist me to fill the forms and he told me he helped me with the hearing but he doesn't specialize in immigration matters! He told me to avoid community centers unless they have someone who specializes in immigration processes! He said: download everything you can from the IRCC website, watch some videos on YouTube shared by immigration lawyers and fill the forms yourself.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
You are right. I was misguided too. Then I just ignored that lady and filled everything myself.
They just use your refugee acceptance letter number to take money from government for helping us. But they are not helpful at all.

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hello guys,
Finally today I got my COPR letters for me and all family members Alhamdule Allah.
Now the problem is that these documents can not be opened and it says:
This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Can anybody guide please?

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Today i talked with Edmonton Immigration. The lady was very helpful and fixed the mistake of my copr immediately.
I learned that at the day of medical update actually we are passing the eligibility and then the gap until sending the copr is for the delay of local immigration offices. Busy offices have more delays to send copr.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hello guys,
Finally today I got my COPR letters for me and all family members Alhamdule Allah.
Now the problem is that these documents can not be opened and it says:
This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Can anybody guide please?
Congratulations again
Refresh the browser or delete history.

• Love
Reactions: Rose@watan

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Today i talked with Edmonton Immigration. The lady was very helpful and fixed the mistake of my copr immediately.
I learned that at the day of medical update actually we are passing the eligibility and then the gap until sending the copr is for the delay of local immigration offices. Busy offices have more delays to send copr.
Ohh wow! That's interesting to know! My case is completely f**d up! I received the medical update while I still have 7 months! ;) ;)