+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys,
Finally today I got my COPR letters for me and all family members Alhamdule Allah.
Now the problem is that these documents can not be opened and it says:
This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Can anybody guide please?
Congratulations :) :) :)

• Love
Reactions: Rose@watan

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hello guys,
Finally today I got my COPR letters for me and all family members Alhamdule Allah.
This page isn’t working

Time line pls

Reactions: Rose@watan

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
It's so heartening to see finally ircc speed up. Congratulations to all of you guys receiving copr. I am November 2018 applicant too and generally I don't believe in Ghosts but this time I am really obsessed to see a ghost update.
Just for the information, I was accepted in June 2018 but due to some reasons(shit happens right) I couldn't submit my PR application until late November.

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Time line pls
my timeline is
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 2, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 1, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 23, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. Today August, 20th, 2020 I received COPR

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
  1. ent you correspondence on June 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Yeste
Hello guys,
This page isn’t working

CONGRATULATIONS BRO
REALLY THIS THIS WEEK VERY GOOD FOR OUR FOURM GOOD LUCK FOR ALL WHO GOT PR & PRAY FOR US :):):)

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys

Does anyone know if we have to attach the receipt of our fingerprint in our CIC profile or not.
Because, there is a place to attach something.
Should I wait to receive something from RCMP or I have just to attach the receipt?
Because it is written that RCMP is going to send them report directly.

Thanks

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
my timeline is
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 2, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 1, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 1, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on April 23, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. Today August, 20th, 2020 I received COPR
WOOT WOOT!!! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys

Does anyone know if we have to attach the receipt of our fingerprint in our CIC profile or not.
Because, there is a place to attach something.
Should I wait to receive something from RCMP or I have just to attach the receipt?
Because it is written that RCMP is going to send them report directly.

Thanks
RCMP sends it