+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Where do you live? I know some provinces will offer health insurance as soon as you get confirmed as a conventional refugee. In Quebec, you have to wait for 3 months after your IRB's positive decision, but it's the same for anyone else arriving in Quebec.
You right, in Quebec you can have the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ) after you get your certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). In normal circumstances, CSQ takes a month. You need your IRB's positive decision and proof of residence in Quebec.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Today finally I could take health insurance for my family.
The first benefit of having PR.
Wish all of the waiting friends very good news.
Depending on where people live all family members must have PR to get health insurance. Just warning others in case they are assuming their family members also qualify.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's so heartening to see finally ircc speed up. Congratulations to all of you guys receiving copr. I am November 2018 applicant too and generally I don't believe in Ghosts but this time I am really obsessed to see a ghost update.
Just for the information, I was accepted in June 2018 but due to some reasons(shit happens right) I couldn't submit my PR application until late November.
They were working most of the time whether people want to believe it or not minus a period where they were not able to work due to health and safety issues :)

Reactions: Ex ツ

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
When is going to be our turn starting 2019. We are so happy for all 2018 applicants who got DM and COPR.

is there anyway to expedite the process. If getting the PR is very important and is related to professional qualification. If one has proof of it. Please suggest seniors anyone ever tried or seen someone.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
When is going to be our turn starting 2019. We are so happy for all 2018 applicants who got DM and COPR.

is there anyway to expedite the process. If getting the PR is very important and is related to professional qualification. If one has proof of it. Please suggest seniors anyone ever tried or seen someone.
There is no way. They don't give a sh..t about our profession. :(