+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD NEWS OR NOT
today i called ircc ,the agent was very nice ,she told me that security passed,and criminality still in process
i think i passed security months ago
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hello,
When did you apply
They should tell you when did you pass your security.
They know because the are able to read the officer notes, if you asked her she would told you when.
for me I got ghost update on my online account and then I called the IRCC agent he told me that I passed the security and that was in June 22.
wish you all the best :)

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi, I have s26 on page 6.. Do I need to worry about??;(
If you ordered the notes under the Privacy Act, which is you ordered them yourself, you will see s21 and s26.

They are the same corresponding sections from the Access to information act, which are s15 and s 16.

To read more on 15 and 16 see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

The language of the sections are the same, except the number.

Reactions: jack_2001

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I noticed I have S21 and S26 on my GCMS notes!
Does it really mean anything? I don't think so!
Jalal
Take it easy Jalal, don't go that far at technical Infos, As I Said before, GCMS Note is Bullsh... its only useful for people who refused, the lawyer will take one to see what's going on, wtf just happened, when we can take advantage of the call center with a super quick result like what's up and operator like not much same shi... it's under process what's the point for ordering and checking the same result every time and buy headache or anxiety for yourself.
just let them what they wanna do, when the times come they should send our decision, regarding those codes they are all BS codes between their selves and Only Bloody code we should prepare for getting it soon is Code Green, Decision has been approved I am sure we will get it soon in these upcoming months, As for these guys Done already my feeling said at September or October is our holy month.

Last edited:

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Today I received the eligibility email asking me to send my husband’s document to ABU DHABI office. How long will take to process my husband’s application?
Also, do I fill IMM 0008 as I filled it the first time (i.e., I am the principal applicant and he is a dependent?)

BTW: I applied 26 Sep 2018, get married June 2019, added my husband to my application Sep 2019, received eligibility email Oct 2019, and today they sent me the eligibility email again requesting these documents.
Hi Nora,

all the dates you mentioning is confusing,, how can u apply in Sept and get marry in June of the same year and add your spouse on Sept ...?

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hello,
When did you apply
They should tell you when did you pass your security.
They know because the are able to read the officer notes, if you asked her she would told you when.
for me I got ghost update on my online account and then I called the IRCC agent he told me that I passed the security and that was in June 22.
wish you all the best :)
i applied for PR , november 2018

Reactions: Rose@watan

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Today I received the eligibility email asking me to send my husband’s document to ABU DHABI office. How long will take to process my husband’s application?
Also, do I fill IMM 0008 as I filled it the first time (i.e., I am the principal applicant and he is a dependent?)

BTW: I applied 26 Sep 2018, get married June 2019, added my husband to my application Sep 2019, received eligibility email Oct 2019, and today they sent me the eligibility email again requesting these documents.
congratulation . you will get COPR Monday

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
You need to send a photo taken within the last 6 months to IRCC with a copy of our COPR in order for them to issue a PR card. and a new PR card processing is now 128 days last month it was 60 days now its increased as everything else

the instructions are in the COPR letter they give you the document valid for 1 year since covid is happening. ill show you a cop of the COPR under this post
In this post of TheVoice2020

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/time-line-for-permanent-residence-application-for-refugees.683967/post-8742476