VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2020
Last edited:
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you’re all fine and dandy.
I’m pleased to tell you all that I finally got my CoPR after (almost) 26 months of waiting!
Praise be to the creator of the Universe!
I can’t wait for all of you to finally receive good news, I’m not forgetting you in my prayers my friends. Thank you for you support throughout it all!
June 11 2018 Application received.
August 04 2020 Permanent Residence granted.
Congratulations :) :)

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
y at 1:17 AM
I'm planning on renewing my RTD since I became PR in the meantime and anyway my current RTD is about to expire within a few months. Do I know right that I have to provide the following documents in order to get the new RTD which will be valid for 5 years?

1. Application form
2. Old Refugee Travel Document (which they will keep I assume)
3. PR Card
4. My nationality passport (that was seized by IRCC before I was getting my PR card)
I was told that I must get my nationality passport back from IRCC and once I get it back then I have to send it alongside with the RTD application to Passport Canada and they will keep it there, because I can't have two valid passports at the same time (my nationality passport is still valid that's why).
If old RTD expired, you do not need to send with application. But when you renew, you have option for old one , they will return or destroy, you don’t need to send you home country passport, they know that you cannot use it.

Reactions: Mano1110786

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2020
Reactions: Refu0202

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Kingston. JM
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
October 1, 2018
Med's Request
May 18, 2019
Med's Done....
May 28, 2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Aug 5,2020
Guys my best friend and his boyfriend got approved today!!!!! we both applied same day... i am so happy he is about to come over to drink all night and take tomorrow off from work :p:p:p IRCC is working working working and i see a lot of October applicants.

They even extended his medical on the same day as mine and never update his profile until today...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! you should have seen and heard us on facetime crazy...

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hello guys,

anybody has experience why sometimes criminality takes very long time even more than the security?
even though you are very confident that you and the family members are clean and clear and in the GCMS notes was written no crim. record since April, 2020
I am sooooooo depressed

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Guys my best friend and his boyfriend got approved today!!!!! we both applied same day... i am so happy he is about to come over to drink all night and take tomorrow off from work :p:p:p IRCC is working working working and i see a lot of October applicants.

They even extended his medical on the same day as mine and never update his profile until today...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!! you should have seen and heard us on facetime crazy...
I am waiting for that as well!

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019

Did you got a notice about your passing the eligibility or directly to CoPR?