+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Don't worry man it's good sign when u dream about something u put urself on receiving mode from the universe this means ur going to receive it exactly as it happens soon as u saw in your dream but there Is a time set for that which u should be patient a bit.
Thanks man! I pray everyone gets what they hope for and even better!

Reactions: Refu0202

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Yeah but how do you say they fixed it?
They received a request on March 2019 and answered it on June 2019 with cancelation.
I seriously think they will ask for a new background check and I have to wait several months more because these information are current by June 2020.
From my report, the CSIS screening needs one month to accomplished, as this is the system for CSIS for screening, CSIS is the most advanced, reputable agency in canada
CSIS screening is only a part of the background check, so they send their part of the background check back to CBSA to complete the screening

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys a question for ordering note from CSIS just we should done it like regular only choose CSIS and fill forms and in section how would you prefer to received the requested records! It doesn't have CD ?! Only electronic and paper copy and examine in person?! Any comment?!

Then After that which one I should select privacy act or access to information act?
you choose Electronic and they give u CD

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Hello Friends, I have wired question,
As a protected person If you don’t have any income from inside Canada, but you have income from outside Canada,
Do you need to report and fill tax ?

levenscan

Oct 30, 2018
As a protected person If you don’t have any income from inside Canada, but you have income from outside Canada,
You have to determine your tax residency. If you live in Canada for more than 183 days you are tax resident of Canada and have to pay taxes here.
See more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/international-non-residents/individuals-leaving-entering-canada-non-residents/deemed-residents.html
And here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/international-non-residents/information-been-moved/determining-your-residency-status.html

Reactions: Hunarnamiq

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Yes you do And you most likely will be taxed unless there’s a tax treaty with the country you are getting your income from. talk to an accountant

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello everyone. Could u please help me understand my gcsm notes.
It says criminality in process
Last updated 19 jan 2020
And sub heading says RCMP screening: no trace-able record.

What does it mean?

Also at the end of gcms notes it says
Status updated 14 march 2020
Passports uoloaded under UCI.

What does it mean.

Thanku

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
it depends on the type of income, some income does not consider as income like donation and help from relatives but if you have income like stocks or employment or property, of course, you have to report it

TheVoice2020

Apr 21, 2020
Hello everyone. Could u please help me understand my gcsm notes.
It says criminality in process
Last updated 19 jan 2020
And sub heading says RCMP screening: no trace-able record.

What does it mean?

Also at the end of gcms notes it says
Status updated 14 march 2020
Passports uoloaded under UCI.

What does it mean.

Thanku
what part do you need help with, seem very straight forward...

You criminality is IN PROCESS -----RCMP no reportable trace ( they don't have anything to report, you have a clean record from RCMP) your home country passport is on file.... :rolleyes: so be more clear as to what you need explained.

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
what part do you need help with, seem very straight forward...

You criminality is IN PROCESS -----RCMP no reportable trace ( they don't have anything to report, you have a clean record from RCMP) your home country passport is on file.... :rolleyes: so be more clear as to what you need explained.
. Thanks 4 ur response.I couldnt understand that if there is no tracqble record then why my criminilaty is still in process n they have my passport since day 1 so why on14th of march 2020 they uploaded u der my UCi? Why now

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
. Thanks 4 ur response.I couldnt understand that if there is no tracqble record then why my criminilaty is still in process n they have my passport since day 1 so why on14th of march 2020 they uploaded u der my UCi? Why now
Criminality is not only from RCMP,and they don’t close your file right after get report from other authorities. One Office handles many files.
When you applied for claim passport keep by CBSA, then transfer to IRCC after accepted. This is normal
When did you apply for PR?

The6god

Jul 8, 2020
Pls I need an urgent help guys!

Apparently, I sent my application to the wrong address but it still the same Mississauga processing centre - the one with the “RPRF payments or other correspondence” address. Should I print out all of the copies of the forms and resend it to the right address? since I have all of the copies and the payment receipt in my mail.

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
As you see they sent an email to CIC on June 20 2019 but it is not in my GCMS note!
I was thinking to send them my CSIS notes by webform!
Is it a good idea?
i dont think that is a good idea
cbsa is the agency that process the background check for all of us
part of their backgroundcheck ,done by csis not all the process
so even i know that there is not a quality control in cbsa like ircc
But it is better to wait and see,as sending this report will not change anything,just maybe complicate the process
be patient jalal,at least you have your family with you

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Pls I need an urgent help guys!

Apparently, I sent my application to the wrong address but it still the same Mississauga processing centre - the one with the “RPRF payments or other correspondence” address. Should I print out all of the copies of the forms and resend it to the right address? since I have all of the copies and the payment receipt in my mail.
When did you send you application? Is it delivered? Call IRCC ask them.