+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Confused as to what you are saying. The processing bar was created based on average times of multiple cases. People want an idea approximately how much longer they have to wait before their application is processed and want updates during periods where there is no communication from CIC. People don’t want the progress bar to only change once you pass a stage like medical or criminality. You can already see that. People want to know how much longer they have to wait until their application is approved.
but some people get before 100%, but some wait so long after reached 100%. I mention, people should get PR when their bar shows 100 %. can you suggest an idea for that? my suggestion in previous message

• Love
Reactions: jack_2001

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
when i came here in this fourm every time , i was disappointed& feel depressed, as a result of what i see here :mad: i know many peoples finished this suffering & got PR , but still many people didn't obtain PR .WE DONT KNOW HOW PROCESS WORK some peoples got before who applied first ????
officers sleeping every time
its painful for our families &our children ,they didn't feel with us ,when you talk with them said you should wait , not yet )

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone apply in September 2019 for PR application after AOR not received any thing and not check my application status online.

Reactions: Jalalcananda