+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
@gehaif @Emil7 @jack_2001 @simple2000 @RefugeeHelp1
Dears I opened the PDF file on the CD of GCMS notes on security from CSIS and here is the information
PAGE ONE:
Screening request information-confidential
SSRN: .....
As of 2020-06-16
sub-client: CIC Mississauga, ON
Category: PR INCAN R
Received: 2019-03-21
request type: 1 new req
PRIORITY: P3
CTC REQUIRED: N

PAGE 2:
ACTIVITY: 520 MANUAL REVIEW REQUIRED
RESULTS: N/A
START DATE: 2019-03-21

ACTIVITY: 8000 PROCESS CANCELATION
RESULTS: 1 PERFORMED
RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20
COMMENTS: case incorrectly submitted by IRCC (decision made September 2018)

ACTIVITY: 4032 E-MAIL SENT
RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20
--END OF REPORT

This was the 2 papers report. @Emil7 @jack_2001 Is it similar to yours? That comment is interesting. it says decision made September 2018! I was accepted as a refugee in September 2018. does it mean they do not need a real new background check as it was already done during the refugee process?!

Last edited:

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
@Emil7 @jack_2001 @simple2000 @RefugeeHelp1
Dears I opened the PDF file on the CD of GCMS notes on security from CSIS and here is the information
PAGE ONE:
As of 2020-06-16

PAGE 2:

RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20

RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20
--END OF REPORT

This was the 2 papers report. @Emil7 @jack_2001 Is it similar to yours? That comment is interesting. it says decision made September 2018! I was accepted as a refugee in September 2018. does it mean they do not need a real new background check as it was already done during the refugee process?!
Bro I think they sent our detail to B Check before they send our file to IRB. They may send it again after we become protected person...
One more thing: it is almost one year that they sent ur file for s and I don't know what they are doing while they get the results only after one month!

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Jalal look at the section which says 10 completed, this is a simple sign that they did the screening ( now or in 2018), so I think they wont let anybody pass until they do their nice jobs.... If you listen to me just stop thinking about these issues as it will make us crazy...
I know it is so hard for us (even me who is waiting since Oct 2018)... but believe me by reading and sending these crazy GCMs notes nothing changes...

Lets wait and trust GOD... I hope one day this long wait ends and YEK NAFASE RAHAT BKISHIM !

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Pls explain the bolded sentence better. Is it Canada post delivery address or Case processing centre address? And what do you mean by “mail via tracking post”?
There is 2 ways to send application one via Canada post and next courier. Only canadapost can be delivered to Post box number.
Tracking mean you can get proof of delivery.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-mississauga-ontario.html
You have to validate your form by clicking the validate button. Then you will get barcode on your forms.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone believe incorrect information submitted by IRCC by mistake( not only one person) ? If anyone submitted incorrect document they charged that person in court and ban to apply for 10 years !!!!!!!. Here......?????;););).

I think :confused:officer A request Background check for X when request A submit Mr X detail and some detail from Mr Y , where Mr Y is not admissible. After 1.5 years (too long:D)they found that incorrect information. Then canceled.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Does anyone believe incorrect information submitted by IRCC by mistake( not only one person) ? If anyone submitted incorrect document they charged that person in court and ban to apply for 10 years !!!!!!!. Here......?????;););).

I think :confused:officer A request Background check for X when request A submit Mr X detail and some detail from Mr Y , where Mr Y is not admissible. After 1.5 years (too long:D)they found that incorrect information. Then canceled.
I think it is not about the applicant for example meself! I think it means that the office submitted the wrong request to CSIS!
Is it possible one of those white fat lazy officers made a mistake?;)

Reactions: Refu0202

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
@gehaif @Emil7 @jack_2001 @simple2000 @RefugeeHelp1
PAGE ONE:
As of 2020-06-16

PAGE 2:

RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20

RESULTS DATE; 2019-06-20
--END OF REPORT

Me too made a request of CSIS notes in february 2020 , they sent a CD just like always and everything was completed since april 25th 2019 and the response was sent to CBSA!
I understood that this thing called Background check is delayed by CBSA coz CSIS is done in one or two months! I dont know why CBSA dont submit final results to IRCC...Am sept 2018 Applicant

the validity of CSIS check is 4 years
the validity of RCMP check is 1 year for me it expired 20March 2020 I dont know if it can be extended

Last edited:

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Me too made a request of CSIS notes in february 2020 , they sent a CD just like always and everything was completed since april 25th 2019 and the response was sent to CBSA!
I understood that this thing called Background check is delayed by CBSA coz CSIS is done in one or two months! I dont know why CBSA dont submit final results to IRCC...Am sept 2018 Applicant
I am sure that they do the same before we become Protected Persons by IRB. There are people that their hearings was postponed and they were informed by IRCC that their B ckeck is not complete yet! which means they do the b ckeck for sure before the hearing!

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am sure that they do the same before we become Protected Persons by IRB. There are people that their hearings was postponed and they were informed by IRCC that their B ckeck is not complete yet! which means they do the b ckeck for sure before the hearing!
yes of course! They do background check before the hearing

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018

the validity of CSIS check is 4 years
the validity of RCMP check is 1 year for me it expired 20March 2020 I dont know if it can be extended
As you see they sent an email to CIC on June 20 2019 but it is not in my GCMS note!
I was thinking to send them my CSIS notes by webform!
Is it a good idea?

Reactions: jack_2001

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
I opened my cic online portal and saw that there was an update in there! I was shocked! How is this possible and why didn't I recieve email about this? I checked my page and saw that they had a new message with a PDF attached that outlined my PR confirmation!! I was so happy. And then the shouting kids in my room woke me up!!! :( It was a dream!! Urghhhh. It felt so real.