+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
Hello members,

I call IRCC, yesterday and the lady that answered my call updated me about my pr application that I have passed background check last week? I'm been check my Gckey account thinking they going to update and I see nothing, how long does it taken for background to be updated. Please answer if someone had an idea ?

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
Hello members,

I call IRCC, yesterday and the lady that answered my call updated me about my pr application that I have passed background check last week? I'm been check my Gckey account thinking they going to update and I see nothing, how long does it taken for background to be updated. Please answer if someone had an idea ?
How long did it take you to pass the security background check, when did you apply?

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Any August / September 2021 Applicants???

Please share you're timelines and Current Status? It help us make an estimate as to how long will need to wait for ours

Any August / September applicant?

My Application stuck at Background check

Sophigee

Apr 3, 2023
I can’t link my application y’all. I put the exact information i submitted but nothing. I even tried to put 1 in the last question

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Im september 2021 applicant stuck at background check but no PRE Arival letter.. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PRE ARRIVAL LETTER IS A MUST BEFORE APROVAL OF PR APPLICATION?