+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
my friend received it in 2.5 months so I thought it should be fine but I'm worried. Which number should I contact if u dont mind ? thanks
I was able to talk to someone last week in the middle of the day around 12pm or 1pm, tried at 8am it was too busy. Call 1888 242 2100, press 2 (no UCI) then when the recording starts again immediately press 310. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mlkv

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my friend received it in 2.5 months so I thought it should be fine but I'm worried. Which number should I contact if u dont mind ? thanks
You shouldn’t worry you are still in normal processing time for AOR and you need to factor in limited processing during holiday time.

dragonace

Feb 17, 2023
Hey everyone an uptade for me i got my travel document i applied 6 months ago do you think it is gonna help my pr application as well

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hey everyone an uptade for me i got my travel document i applied 6 months ago do you think it is gonna help my pr application as well
That has nothing to do with the process of your PR rather you got 2 year Travel document instead of 5 year if you have PR.

Rinadina

Mar 18, 2022
Hi Everyone. I have received Pre arrival letter early Nov 2022, however no response till now from immigration for PR portal invitation etc. Its already 22 month i have applied for PR( June 2021 Applicant). Can any one advise what i can do like contact IRCC or Lawyer etc.
Thanks for your kind suggestion.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
they did not request any documents before they started processing it?
Hello

After they sent email they started processing, how long did it take to get pr? Im asking bcs my application was also incomplete and i sent requested documents but after 7 months there is still no update. Is it possible to share timeline?

Rajeevkumar84

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi Everyone. I have received Pre arrival letter early Nov 2022, however no response till now from immigration for PR portal invitation etc. Its already 22 month i have applied for PR( June 2021 Applicant). Can any one advise what i can do like contact IRCC or Lawyer etc.
Thanks for your kind suggestion.
That’s sad , they are not fair to specially Refugees applications. We wait more than everyone.
Even I’m close to timeline almost 17 months
Got pre arrival in January but no response yet
High anxiety

Reactions: Rinadina

Rinadina

Mar 18, 2022
That’s sad , they are not fair to specially Refugees applications. We wait more than everyone.
High anxiety
High anxiety

I met local MP last January end 2023 & she contacted to immigration & advised that all are in final stage & just need final approval & to issue COPR. She also advised that soonest they gonna issue the COPR, however already passed 45 days after that & since no news from IRCC.
Very frustrating. The time Bar Show 93 % and 22monts.

Reactions: Rajeevkumar84