+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
hello

i also sent cbsa longer than one month ago but there is no answer yet. How long does it take to get answer?
Before getting answer should i send another cbsa notes to push them? Does it work?

Congratulations by the way. best of luck
About one month is the norm, if it takes longer than three maybe simply request again.

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Hello folks

I am trying to link my application to GCKEY acccount. I recieved my G.. application number on 17-feb-23. I have tried all the combination but i got the message my application is not found.
We have 4 family memeber Ircc request me to sumbit additional doc of spouse but i am unable to link my account.

Category : Permanent Residence
Sub-category: In-Canada Protected persons and convention Refugees

Appliaation details
Application Number and family name,
Application number and UCI,
Family name, Given Name & Date of Birth,
UCI & family name

@Shoiab 1@simba 112

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Hello folks

I am trying to link my application to GCKEY acccount. I recieved my G.. application number on 17-feb-23. I have tried all the combination but i got the message my application is not found.
We have 4 family memeber Ircc request me to sumbit additional doc of spouse but i am unable to link my account.

Appliaation details

@shoaib 1@simba112

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hello folks

Appliaation details

@shoaib 1@simba112
The same happened to me because they corrected my birthplace, maybe request GCMS notes to check if your info matches what they have on file, I posted about it above.

S.Lonzo

Nov 22, 2022
The same happened to me because they corrected my birthplace, maybe request GCMS notes to check if your info matches what they have on file, I posted about it above.
I finally linked my application and removed my lawyer.
i had the same issue because I changed address and when it asked which city I would be staying in Canada, I used my current instead of the address I applied with . I was able to link them after I used the city where I moved from as the answer .

dzx

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
I finally linked my application and removed my lawyer.
i had the same issue because I changed address and when it asked which city I would be staying in Canada, I used my current instead of the address I applied with . I was able to link them after I used the city where I moved from as the answer .
Does your GCKEY say eligibility passed? Mine still doesn’t

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Can I apoint my self as representative of my spouse or juat leave IMM 5562 form empty. Can I submit my spouse supporting doc with my gckey account