+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone hope evryone is good i have question about my application here is my timeline
apply pr application for me and my family june 2019
finger prints rcms my april 2020
my eligilibty pass oct 2020
family biometri also done same time
2021 april london office ask additional documents for my family
may 2022 pre arrival for my family
2022 may londoan office ask again additional documents
submit june 2022
i am inland applicant my application is not complete yet what you guys think when they ask medical for my family and they approve my application thanks

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
You very lucky my friend, one's again congrats. I submitted my application since January 2020 and up until now it still in process. Is your family included in your application or single?
Yes my family is included in my application. My husband is outside Canada but included in the application too. His application processing is already transferred to a visa office outside Canada.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Yes my family is included in my application. My husband is outside Canada but included in the application too. His application processing is already transferred to a visa office outside Canada.
Hi everyone hope evryone is good i have question about my application here is my timeline
submit june 2022
i am inland applicant my application is not complete yet what you guys think when they ask medical for my family and they approve my application thanks

Papilus

Mar 20, 2021
Hi everyone.
Please I have a question, my inland dependants got their pr card this week and I, as the primary applicant did not get my card. I am confused on what to do.

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone.
Please I have a question, my inland dependants got their pr card this week and I, as the primary applicant did not get my card. I am confused on what to do.
Probably it the it still on the way, maybe it the post office that delayed it. Just wait one more week and call the immigration if you don't get it.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
hi papilus may b you have idea about my application
submit june 2022

Papilus

Mar 20, 2021
hi papilus may b you have idea about my application
submit june 2022
Since you have submitted all requested documents, and you have received pre arrival letter. I will advise that you just wait. I waited and kept it off my mind, because it got to a point that I was over anxious. Every other thing will fall in place. Just give them time. I pray your assigned officer will not rest until your case is settled for good.

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Since you have submitted all requested documents, and you have received pre arrival letter. I will advise that you just wait. I waited and kept it off my mind, because it got to a point that I was over anxious. Every other thing will fall in place. Just give them time. I pray your assigned officer will not rest until your case is settled for good.
ok thanks papilus what you think how long its take any idea

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Today is 11 months since I submitted my online application, I have not received any news so far, I am desperate, I don't know which immigration officer is not working and not processing the application? My timeline is: I submitted my application online on August 5, 2012, and I received a provisional application number on August 20. It has not been updated so far. My application has not been opened, and many applicants in the same month have already started processing. , and someone has already received a PR card

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Today is 11 months since I submitted my online application, I have not received any news so far, I am desperate, I don't know which immigration officer is not working and not processing the application? My timeline is: I submitted my application online on August 5, 2012, and I received a provisional application number on August 20. It has not been updated so far. My application has not been opened, and many applicants in the same month have already started processing. , and someone has already received a PR card

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, I submitted PR online on Sep 2021, now I was able to link my application to my IRCC account, but not my spouse application (outside Canada),
any idea at what stage when a dependent's application (outside Canada) be linked to IRCC account?
Your submission date and mine is almost similar..what’s ur application status?
My dependents biometric done few days ago….