abradabraaaa

Star Member
Jan 21, 2023
PLZZ HELP!

APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPTEMBER 11th 2021

1 NEW MESSAGE

LATEST UPDATE:
FINAL DECESION -
June16th, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decesion has been made.
I think it will be updated soon. It happened to me in one of the steps.

Chimurenga 4

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
PLZZ HELP!

APPLICATION RECEIVED SEPTEMBER 11th 2021

1 NEW MESSAGE

LATEST UPDATE:
FINAL DECESION -
June16th, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decesion has been made.
Expect an email soon asking to confirm your information and portal invitation next

Moh2001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on December 20, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 7, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
This is what it shows on my application track tool. How long do I still have to wait? Disregard the last update I sent them the document a few days back.

Ibooo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on December 20, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on June 7, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
This is what it shows on my application track tool. How long do I still have to wait? Disregard the last update I sent them the document a few days back.
Same dates here , nothing new

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys,

I applied online for Pr as a protected person.

It was like 3 months ago, at the time I applied i was not able to view my application or any document I submitted. Right now the option to view my application is still blocked, however under my application name, i have a button that says 'Download application' and whenever i click on it, it downloads a zipped file with all the documents submitted.

Does this mean they are working on my application?

I have a more important question also,

At the time i applied to PR i did not physically have my CSQ, I did apply to CSQ before applying to PR.

A couple of days ago, i received my CSQ, am i supposed to inform IRCC that i received CSQ and submit it through a web form or something like that, or the quebec goverment will inform IRCC regarding this?

Thank you!
The same things happened, did you get an answer what's the problem

Beee97

May 10, 2023
MY TIMELINE:

APPLICATION RECEIVED: SEP 12th 2021
MEDICAL: PASSED
PR Portal Invitation: JUNE 19th 2023 -(PICTURES SUBMITTED).

QUESTION: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS NEXT? ECOPR AND PR CARD HOW LONG

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
I submitted my fike on 21st September 2021 and all passed but still in background check. Even my medical is expired this month. ( from outside canada)

Neslan14

Jun 20, 2023
Hi, please reply my question as I do need an answer. I applied for refugee claimant from Edmonton, Alberta, then I was eligible to apply for PR in Canada, I applied for the PR application from Edmonton, Alberta, since 4 months. Now I am waiting for my PR. (PR in progress) Can I move to another province (British Colombia) while I am waiting for my PR, Will this affect my PR anyway? please note, after they accepted my refugee claimant, they provided me with a work permit. also, of course, I will still put my mail address in Alberta. Now Please advise. Would that move to another province affect the application since I have filed it originally from Alberta?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hi all,

I have quick question. My friend has an application which shows 90% of the bar, shows on GCKey account at more details in application, completed and 10% remains. What we should expect after it reaches to 100%?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
MY TIMELINE:

APPLICATION RECEIVED: SEP 12th 2021
MEDICAL: PASSED
PR Portal Invitation: JUNE 19th 2023 -(PICTURES SUBMITTED).

QUESTION: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS NEXT? ECOPR AND PR CARD HOW LONG

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Hi,

Did you have that percentage bar shows on GCKey at more details? I wanna know that what should I expect after it reaches to 100%?

Thanks,

Carlos Hernandez

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hello, please, for the dependant (spouse) of the convention refugees waiting for permanent residence (refugees pilot program).
IRCC asks for proof of communication or proof of funding.?
Please can you share?

Carlos Hernandez

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hi all,

I have quick question. My friend has an application which shows 90% of the bar, shows on GCKey account at more details in application, completed and 10% remains. What we should expect after it reaches to 100%?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Hello, please, for the dependant (spouse) of the convention refugees waiting for permanent residence (refugees pilot program).
IRCC asks for proof of communication or proof of funding.?
Please can you share?