VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
One thing I dont understand with the Immigration is processing time for In-Canada Conventional Refugee/Protected Status. Why someone need to apply after positive NOD? while on the other hand, a Refugee from out of Canada become landed immigrant on the day he arrives....
I’m in Canada 4 year and now they are checking my security to be make sure I’m not danger to Canadians. It looks like they are building house from the roof

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I’m in Canada 4 year and now they are checking my security to be make sure I’m not danger to Canadians. It looks like they are building house from the roof
Exactly, building roof first then the foundation...before hearing your file will get green pass from CSIS/RCMP and if there is any issue, Minister/CBSA will intervene, if not will proceed. Now after that stage, you are granted positive decision then you need to apply PR and they do the same while you are in Canada for years. I dont care how they do it, but its not fair for those applied 2019 and before....and grant PR to those who applied this year. im not trying to be selfish, at least they should hire more officers and relook at the whole process

• Love
Reactions: mikeYYC

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Exactly, building roof first then the foundation...before hearing your file will get green pass from CSIS/RCMP and if there is any issue, Minister/CBSA will intervene, if not will proceed. Now after that stage, you are granted positive decision then you need to apply PR and they do the same while you are in Canada for years. I dont care how they do it, but its not fair for those applied 2019 and before....and grant PR to those who applied this year. im not trying to be selfish, at least they should hire more officers and relook at the whole process
It's really too slow in our territory! Just give pr directly after the hearing

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
They are hiring more officers. But you need to speak English and French because these are official languages in Canada. So because for this 10% of Canadian population who speak French they don’t have enough government workers. I’m waiting since 2019. And it looks like I wasted my 4y in Canada so far.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
It's really too slow in our territory! Just give pr directly after the hearing
I don’t understand why they are not doing this. They are issuing work permit for 1y (now finally for my 3rd WP I got validation for 2y). If they issued WP for 1y they are making only more work for them and probably they are happy to have so many applications. Nothing is making sense for me in the Canadian immigration.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
They are hiring more officers. But you need to speak English and French because these are official languages in Canada. So because for this 10% of Canadian population who speak French they don’t have enough government workers. I’m waiting since 2019. And it looks like I wasted my 4y in Canada so far.
I thought hiring manager will assess language requirement whether bilingual imperative or non-imperative. If you meet English as Essential why not? I don't think Western Canada cares about French language. have a balance, move application in English to english speaking officers and french to french speaking or ALL to Bilingual. I understand in some department it will take ages to meet inclusion/diversity because of bilingual imperative...By the way, those positions are typically cleric, not front facing. Simply back office positions

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don’t understand why they are not doing this. They are issuing work permit for 1y (now finally for my 3rd WP I got validation for 2y). If they issued WP for 1y they are making only more work for them and probably they are happy to have so many applications. Nothing is making sense for me in the Canadian immigration.
Another issue I don't understand. while protected person need to apply work permit:D, like serious why?

• Haha

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Looking forward to next year ircc will increase the speed of the trial, and the Prime Minister has already given advice to the new Minister of Immigration!