+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Guys,

One day after I got my ecopr, my family back home was asked to submit passports. The whole process took them 4 months! Cairo VO! Cannot wait to kiss my kids after being away for 6 years and a half. I wanna cry! Alhamdulilla!
Wow!!!
This is incredible!!!
Congratulations once again.
Now you see.... IRCC were silently working afterall...
I have never seen this happening before... PPR in 4months!!!
Amazingly fascinating.
Enjoy my friend

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hi everyone.
I'm August 2020 applicant and my applicastion was started proccessing on June 27, 2021. I checked it on ECAS.
But I still can't link my application to gckey account. I try it more than hundred times but everytime this message is shown that my application was not found based on tbe information I provide.

So I sent a webform to ask IRCC why I can't link my application to gckey account. After a while I got this response by email and it confuse me more.
Do you have any ideas what should I do? And what they exactly mean by this email? Does anyone experince similar issue?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

A few useful tips

• If your request is for an outside Canada application, we invite you to contact the responsible Canadian Visa office directly in order to add a representative or designated individual.
  • A separate form is required for each individual you wish to represent, even if they are part of the same application.
  • If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, we may have not received it properly. Please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.
  • If needed, more information on immigration and citizenship representatives is available for you on our website.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone.
I'm August 2020 applicant and my applicastion was started proccessing on June 27, 2021. I checked it on ECAS.
But I still can't link my application to gckey account. I try it more than hundred times but everytime this message is shown that my application was not found based on tbe information I provide.

So I sent a webform to ask IRCC why I can't link my application to gckey account. After a while I got this response by email and it confuse me more.
Do you have any ideas what should I do? And what they exactly mean by this email? Does anyone experince similar issue?

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

A few useful tips

• If your request is for an outside Canada application, we invite you to contact the responsible Canadian Visa office directly in order to add a representative or designated individual.
  • A separate form is required for each individual you wish to represent, even if they are part of the same application.
  • If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, we may have not received it properly. Please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.
  • If needed, more information on immigration and citizenship representatives is available for you on our website.
Did you provide your correct uci, application number, full name and date of birth when you sent the web form?

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi everyone.

A few useful tips

Call tomorrow to IRCC and find out about your lawyer is on application, just remove his/her name from account you will be able to link your application.

Roy

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Thank you guys for the quick reply.

Did you provide your correct uci, application number, full name and date of birth when you sent the web form?
Yes, I provided all the correct information. Have no clue what is happening!
Call tomorrow to IRCC and find out about your lawyer is on application, just remove his/her name from account you will be able to link your application.

Roy
Actually I have no lawyer on my application and i applied myself.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Guys,

One day after I got my ecopr, my family back home was asked to submit passports. The whole process took them 4 months! Cairo VO! Cannot wait to kiss my kids after being away for 6 years and a half. I wanna cry! Alhamdulilla!
Waooooo..... Congratulations bro. I look forward to same happening to my dependent

• Love
Reactions: imadeddin