+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is just an estimate not an actual timeline i can say almost 90% of people on here has passed 100% and still waiting so do not depend on that to think its the actual timeline of your application. this is just saying 22 month total completion days passed percentage completed and it is automatic the ircc system does it not an actual agent.

Good Luck
Find it pretty ironic that I kept on being verbally abused for posting very similar responses. As I previously stated just because you know that the progress bar is just an estimate doesn’t mean that everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Friends i have a question...
I have included my overseas dependent in my PR application when i applied.
So once i will get DM, will my dependents processing starts thn?
How long its gonna take them to be here in Canada once i get DM?
Currently taking 3-6 months after you get PR. Impossible to say whether covid will delay processing times when you get to that point.

Reactions: Altamsh

Lily123

Apr 30, 2020
Dear friends, ask you a question, I as the primary applicant to apply for PR, then send the material to my husband abroad, but now he is in Canada, I want to change the current address material, I need mail his material part or all the documents mail again, or I can be online supplementary material, have a friend know?Thank you very much!

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Dear friends, ask you a question, I as the primary applicant to apply for PR, then send the material to my husband abroad, but now he is in Canada, I want to change the current address material, I need mail his material part or all the documents mail again, or I can be online supplementary material, have a friend know?Thank you very much!
You can update new address if you move in same country. but if moved another country whole documents(particular person ) need to be updated and required more detail(eg: travel history, etc)

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I think they work but remotely I have applied for Work permit extension 10th April 2020 and approved and received work permit today 05June2020. Regarding PR I think Refugee segment is least priority . We may need to wait uncertain time ! May God help us... I am June 2019 Applicants timeline say 61% and 6 months projected date of completion 29th Jan 2021

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I think they work but remotely I have applied for Work permit extension 10th April 2020 and approved and received work permit today 05June2020. Regarding PR I think Refugee segment is least priority . We may need to wait uncertain time ! May God help us... I am June 2019 Applicants timeline say 61% and 6 months projected date of completion 29th Jan 2021
You are lucky I applied beginning of March to extend my work permit still no news of it... called cic she said i will send a message to request an update no updates received so far..

Reactions: saidur

zameer23

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone!
Hope you all are fine dandy and healthy.

Any updates in general regarding June 2018 applicants? I’m starting to lose all my optimism and I’m unsure as to what I can do next.
Any suggestions or ideas?
All replies will be appreciated
Hope everyone stays strong ❤

Reactions: simple2000

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
It's sad but someday your kid's will appreciate your effort for me just like many of us.
Same thing is happening in my life. But Dear please don't lose hope ever. Im always trying my best to keep my mind busy and by doing so i am avoiding overthinking about when i will be able to see my kids in front of my eyes.
Just do anything. Even play games on your cellphone or watch comedy. Or even start exercising in your own room or go for walks. Even try to cook some food trying some new recipes... lol
Eventually one day we will definitely have familes around us. And you will be soo happy and proud of yourself one day for being strong enough to go through all this hard time.
Keep smiling always

Jahprovideesp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Same thing is happening in my life. But Dear please don't lose hope ever. Im always trying my best to keep my mind busy and by doing so i am avoiding overthinking about when i will be able to see my kids in front of my eyes.
Just do anything. Even play games on your cellphone or watch comedy. Or even start exercising in your own room or go for walks. Even try to cook some food trying some new recipes... lol
Eventually one day we will definitely have familes around us. And you will be soo happy and proud of yourself one day for being strong enough to go through all this hard time.
Keep smiling always
That's positive vibes. . We all need to remember we're in a middle of a Pandemic.

I have a family friend waiting for Citizen Ceremony that was suspended due to Covid.

We will get through this TOGETHER

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
You are lucky I applied beginning of March to extend my work permit still no news of it... called cic she said i will send a message to request an update no updates received so far..
IF YOU APPLIED ONLINE COUNT 89 DAYS IN PAPER COUNT 130 DAYS

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
You wont believe it. I applied for my work permit extension on May 25, 2020 and was approved June 04, 2020. My work permit was going to expire at the end of September, so I wanted to apply for extension well before that. But honestly I was not expecting to get it in 10 days.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Did u apply yourselves or via lawyer for work permit extention?

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
Hope you all are fine dandy and healthy.

Any updates in general regarding June 2018 applicants? I’m starting to lose all my optimism and I’m unsure as to what I can do next.
Any suggestions or ideas?
All replies will be appreciated
Hope everyone stays strong ❤
One person in this forum got COPR recently after 29.5 months