+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I am so pissed right now!
I am may 2019 applicant
They started my criminality check since october 2019,receive my last correspondence February 2020 and since then not a single update.
I contacted my MP this week. They just call me and tell me that my application is at Winsdor and they stop working on my app because it's not urgent. I am so mad that i am crying right now.
Is there anything i can do? Should i hire a lawyer?
What do they mean by saying it is not urgent. This is not correct. You can send a webform and tell them you exceeded the processing time.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I send them a web form today. It will be the last one. This thing is stressing me to much. I am going to forget about it and do what I can with my life. They will give it to me whenever they want. I just don't care anymore. I will let you know when I have it. Good luck everyone.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
I send them a web form today. It will be the last one. This thing is stressing me to much. I am going to forget about it and do what I can with my life. They will give it to me whenever they want. I just don't care anymore. I will let you know when I have it. Good luck everyone.
I am so sorry that you’re feeling this way. I am going through a very similar situation and i have a lot of anger towards this type of treatment that we (and our families) are getting. Let’s just live day by day and try to steer away from constantly hoping for something that will not happen as soon we like for it to.. have a good night

Reactions: Abtols

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Those who are not priority to IRCC, do you think hiring a lawyer will help?!
I think everyone is in queue and will be done accordingly. No one can interfere the internal process. Even it depends on ur case officer how he look at the application. While 24 months is a timeline to process ur application. Some get it before some near timeline but I think if someone pass the timeline a web form can speed the process.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I am so pissed right now!
I am may 2019 applicant
They started my criminality check since october 2019,receive my last correspondence February 2020 and since then not a single update.
I contacted my MP this week. They just call me and tell me that my application is at Winsdor and they stop working on my app because it's not urgent. I am so mad that i am crying right now.
Is there anything i can do? Should i hire a lawyer?
OMG this is not fare at all I am also May 2019 applicant and there is few more people that are from May and we are all waiting same way , if this is the case why some people after May even got their PR card .. this is frustrating

do you have dependents overseas?