+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

aroouae

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys

I got a letter for pre-arrival last week, but I'm inland with my whole family, and I'm august 2018 applicant, does that mean that they are working on the final and DM on the way? my bar shows 97% and 22 days left, hope to hear your opinion.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys

I got a letter for pre-arrival last week, but I'm inland with my whole family, and I'm august 2018 applicant, does that mean that they are working on the final and DM on the way? my bar shows 97% and 22 days left, hope to hear your opinion.
it's not normal to get a Pre-Arrival Services letter if y'all are inland might just be a glitch in the system and it just got sent automatically by the GCMS system.

Also, sorry to say but I would hope for the best but prepare for the worst as processing has become longer due to COVID-19. also, be reminded the Bar is a system based on the date received and date expected to be completed calculated by current processing time. basically the bar means nothing you can get it b4 or wayyyy after. MY prayer is that you get some Good news this week..

Good Luck.

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi guys

You might have passed the Eligibility. Seems that you gonna get DM in few weeks.

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello everyone Hope everyone is being safe and healthy during this COVID-19 issue! I have a question about GCMS notes? What exactly is it and would I benefit in any way if I order it ? I am an inland protected person with my family PR-applicant from April 2019. Bar is showing 61%

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello everyone Hope everyone is being safe and healthy during this COVID-19 issue! I have a question about GCMS notes? What exactly is it and would I benefit in any way if I order it ? I am an inland protected person with my family PR-applicant from April 2019. Bar is showing 61%

GCMS or Global Case Management System is the new integrated, worldwide electronic data processing system for IRCC that is replacing CAIPS and FOSS. For all visa and citizenship applications from June 2010, CIC (now IRCC) has been processing them on GCMS rather than CAIPS or FOSS. GCMS is designed to process applications both inside Canada and abroad so it is a single integrated system. (Reference).

You can apply for your GCMS notes by Clicking Here.

Here are the questions they will ask.

Requester Information

Department: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Mailing Address:

Telephone No.:

E-mail Address:

Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes

Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act

Language of records:

Type of Records: Immigration/Citizenship Records

Requesting information for:

Surname (Family Name):

Given Name(s) (First Name):

Date of Birth:

Client ID Number UCI Number

What type of record would you like to request?: Permanent Residence

Which specific information are you looking for?: Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes

File Number(s): Application Number

I would assume you know the rest of the information. :cool::cool:

Good Luck, once you get the notes after 30 days you can share here and we can see what's up and help you read it. ( also expect some delay so maybe more than 30 days, but if ATIP needs more time they will send you an email so no worries)

ALL THE BEST

ibraahim_

Mar 14, 2019
hello, Hope everyone is doing alright
I applied for PR on March 1st 2019 as a Protected person and I never heard back from them other than the AOR. I applied for GCMS and here are the notes.
So how far are they on my application?
and what is the meaning of:

1.PP-Ready for CPA Review
2.Ready For Assessment
3.PP - Queued for decision

Thank you,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed - Expired
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE

Office: CPC Mississauga
#: G**********

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/02/27
Updated Date: 2020/02/27
Label: General
Text: Ready For Assessment

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2019/11/14
Updated Date: 2019/11/14
Restricted: No
Text: Pending BF 25/Jan/2020 Outstanding Items: Medical pending (not requested). PO to review

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2019/08/29
Updated Date: 2019/08/29
Restricted: No
Text:

Protected Persons Application: In Progress Lock-in Date: 2019/03/01 ACTION ITEMS **UCI: ******** Items
pending: - CASE SUMMARY ***UCI: ****** (DOB: ******) Client is DEEMED PP.
Client is a PA. Eligibility Review Proof of PP status is ON FILE. ID provided is PASSPORT. No adverse info found
in GCMS. Admissibilities Review Police certificate
screening results: NIA RCMP screening results: No reportable trace found. Validity Date: 2020/08/28. PA
medicals status: Medicals on file and passed. - Additional Info: M1 (Meds NOT requested). Information sharing
results: Not applicable Paper file location: PP - Queued for decision