+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
No. 14 November today 14 December.

Even vaccine reached to Canada but my corp have not reached from Etobicoke:)
OMG waiting so long for just Copr after completion is even harder some people will now say yeah you are lucky you got completion letter etc... However it is the same feeling as if you have found out a month ago that you won the lottery but no one is giving you any update on when and how you can cash out your winnings

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I will give treat to all when ratmir or mine one of COPR came bcoz we both are in same boat and hell position. Even after us June people got Portal of PR card.maybe our immigration officer give us one day directly canadian Passport.i sent them yesterday webfourm let's see what reply will come.
What is your timeline again? What date did you receive completion letter and which office?
I am waiting since December 1st for Copr!

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I will give treat to all when ratmir or mine one of COPR came bcoz we both are in same boat and hell position. Even after us June people got Portal of PR card.maybe our immigration officer give us one day directly canadian Passport.i sent them yesterday webfourm let's see what reply will come.
I’m March 5, waiting for completion letter or Copr since Nov 2

Reactions: Fadros and Ryan4

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
OMG waiting so long for just Copr after completion is even harder some people will now say yeah you are lucky you got completion letter etc... However it is the same feeling as if you have found out a month ago that you won the lottery but no one is giving you any update on when and how you can cash out your winnings
It is like you are hungry you do not have money to buy but you smell nice kebab or nice food. You get enough with just smelling

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Day by day i forget i get used it to. What is not good it is going to end December and it is like got approval november got Corp January

Nan321

Dec 14, 2020
Reply(you must click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the dates and location.
Can someone help me , they asking for the original entry , and I was here for visit only on 2016 , do I have to mention that time or the day I came back on 2017 and I made that claim .

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Reply(you must click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address and email addresses for every dependant included in your application. Please use this format, one client per line: Names, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered in Canada and the location(Port of Entry) - verify your passport for the dates and location.
Can someone help me , they asking for the original entry , and I was here for visit only on 2016 , do I have to mention that time or the day I came back on 2017 and I made that claim .
Congratulations!
Yes write the first time you have entered Canada in 2016, but it won’t make a problem if you add more details and they will put the correct one

May I ask you when did you apply for PR?