+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
If you can see your biometric info, most likely you passed everything. (this is just a lil theory of mine, I could be wrong)
Why do you think so? My biometric info showed up a couple of weeks ago, what indicated to you that it means everything is passes?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

This was reply for my enquiry. Still in process
I hope you get ur COPR sooon and your family by your side by mid 2021 :)

Reactions: Ratmir

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
If you can see your biometric info, most likely you passed everything. (this is just a lil theory of mine, I could be wrong)
Can you please explain it little more like have you observed it in previous cases or from people who got biometrics update and then dm Or in notes. Just your thoughts on it. I am interested because I got mine updated couple of days ago. Medical still expired.

Reactions: Ryan4 and Ghess23

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Why do you think so? My biometric info showed up a couple of weeks ago, what indicated to you that it means everything is passes?
Mine was empty, then a ghost update which was the biometric info so I called them and they said that I passed everything on **/**/**** (which was the day the biometric info were inserted).

Again I could be wrong and all of this could easily be a coincidence. Don’t eat me alive :D

Last edited:

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Can you please explain it little more like have you observed it in previous cases or from people who got biometrics update and then dm Or in notes. Just your thoughts on it. I am interested because I got mine updated couple of days ago. Medical still expired.
I think you passed everything your situation was similar to mine, check you application from “check application status”, and call them too if you can. What month applicant are you?

Reactions: Mom31 and Ghess23

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I think you passed everything your situation was similar to mine, check you application from “check application status”, and call them too if you can. What month applicant are you?
Same here, i got the updated biometrics, I'll call them tomorrow, i'm waiting on GCMS but didnt receive it yet, not sure about @Mom31 but I am a May 10th, 2019 applicant, you? did you receive DM or still waiting after they said you passed everything?

Reactions: Ryan4

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Same here, i got the updated biometrics, I'll call them tomorrow, i'm waiting on GCMS but didnt receive it yet, not sure about @Mom31 but I am a May 10th, 2019 applicant, you? did you receive DM or still waiting after they said you passed everything?
I’m Feb 18, 2019 applicant. The status of my application says: “Decision Made”, but they still haven’t sent me the email that says your application is complete and Etobicoke office will contact you.

Reactions: Ghess23

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I am April 2019 applicant my timeline is 99 % and Medical has been extended last week after the ghost update but there is no more update. my question is did I complete criminality and security that's why they updated my medical? Please share your experience
have u submitted your police clearance, RCMP fingerprints, have they asked you at some stage.

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I think We share almost the same time line i am also mid may 2019 applicant. Pcc and fingerprint done in feb 2019.Please share if you get a chance to talk to them. Good luck

Reactions: Ryan4

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Are you sure about this? My biometric info appeared in October. So far, I haven't received anything.