+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Hamood88

May 15, 2020
I am OCT 2018 and no decision yet, every time I call the IRCC they say everything completely done! just wait for a decision, and when I ask when or how long they say don't know when the officer will give the decision and Covid blabla. so i think no action can take anymore just wait

Hamood88

May 15, 2020
Last January 2019
all not started except criminally under process for more than one year
No depends
I check my gckey 3 times daily i am confusing there some people march and April got AIP or decision
finally congratulations for everyone got PR
Pray for us
your not alone :)

• Wow
Reactions: genyor

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Last January 2019
No depends
I check my gckey 3 times daily i am confusing there some people march and April got AIP or decision
Pray for us
DONT WORRY BROTHER INSHALAH YOU WILL HEAR SOMTHING GOOD VERY SOON

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Yes file s linked i have an account but showing only 100% complete
CIC will notify you by email / through online account when you either have your file transfer to IRCC office for landing interview OR if you don't need an interview and you get your COPR right away.. hopefully you will get this update soon!

Reactions: Marsali

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Last January 2019
No depends
Pray for us
I didn't get any update whatsoever on my application since Nov 2019,and suddenly I got the letter that my application process was completed few days ago. So don't worry much about the updates, they are working in the background on our files

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I am OCT 2018 and no decision yet, every time I call the IRCC they say everything completely done! just wait for a decision, and when I ask when or how long they say don't know when the officer will give the decision and Covid blabla. so i think no action can take anymore just wait
I am December 2018 applicant. I am also just waiting for final decision.

I am not 100% sure but I think IRCC is processing applicants, whos family members are in Canada, faster because of COVID.

Do not loose hope, we will get thought this together.

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi Bro

Same is here 3rd October 2018 Applicant
PP inland and dependent overseas

Last update was Medical and Eligibility Passed by Aug 31st 2020

Still waiting any updates but no calls or emails being helpful, all the answers are the same :: due to COVID19 we have delays

It’s been 36 months now in Canada without family and exactly 25 months for the PR application

Let’s keep our faith that something good is coming soon for all of us!

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 15, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 14, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  9. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 30, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 15, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  9. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 30, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Congratulations... is ur family oversease?

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Permanent Residence

CONGRATULATIONS BROOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Ratmir and Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Permanent Residence

Congrats my friend

Reactions: Ratmir

Samer88

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Permanent Residence

Congratulations
I’m March 5, 2019

Reactions: Ex ツ