+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 8, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 15, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 14, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  9. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 30, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Congratulations!

Sunshi

Nov 21, 2017
They wont ask for second medical unless something unusual happens, you have to wait a little longer im afraid because people from feb and march are still waiting in line usually after background check its AIP ILL say you have to wait till jan 21
Thank you for your reply, hope we all hear back soon as everyone is stressing out due to this delay ..

Reactions: Ex ツ

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 15, 2019.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 12, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 19, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2020 about the decision on your application.
  9. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 30, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Congrats....
How you will receive Landing paper?
How about PR card? U need to apply or it will come at your home address?

Roy

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Wow today i got updates in my gckey
Yesterday i was confusing today i am happy
I think its AIP but there happened strange thing, my medical exam was passed November 7 2019 that’s mean will expire November 7 2020 but they updated it today October 31 2020 says medical exam passed like eligibility passed same day
Who is know what is mean and what is the next step
Finally I hope everyone get his approval soon IRCC working in weekend
Thank for everyone support me yesterday and wrote beautiful words

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I think its AIP but there happened strange thing, my medical exam was passed November 7 2019 that’s mean will expire November 7 2020 but they updated it today October 31 2020 says medical exam passed like eligibility passed same day
Congrats .. That’s great news, I hope you Passed the security and Criminality too so you can receive the Decision Made message ASAP

I’ve passed medical and eligibility by 31 August but security and Criminality still in process, wish to receive a good news soon

Best of luck for all of us!

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Permanent Residence

Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: genyor

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Congratulations! Finally, you got it!

• Love
Reactions: genyor

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
GOOD NEWS BRO REMMBER I SAID FOR YOU YESTERDAY DONT WORRY YOU WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS VERY SOOON :D:D
DONT FORGET BRO PARY FOR US ALSO ;);)

Last edited:

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everybody,

Im Dec 2018 applicant, I have received pre arrival letter today, what does this mean ?

Medical requested in Sep 2020 and passed in Oct 2020.

Reactions: Ratmir

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I see something strange in my gckey
I see in * review of eligibility has underline when i click it open other page but it’s nothing the others steps don’t have underline
Who has this experience or see it before
Me too have the same in my GC account I dont know if this has something to do with eligibility passed I have no updates

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
I applied on June 2019. Didn’t hear anything until OCT 2020 they asked for PCC from a country i lived in. I’m working on it let’s hope for the best