AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Good evening everyone, I hope you are doing well. I am a protected person too and I have a question that I am very very stressed about please. Last month I was asked to provide:
> Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by: (Date)
> Police Certificate: From each country/state where I lived since the age of 18. (Already did and submitted that)

I am just very confused as to what does "providing a set of original fingerprints" means? I went to an accredited fingerprint agency the following day and they took my fingerprints and sent them to RCMP for police clearance. I explained to them that it was for my PR application and they told me that RCMP will mail the results to CIC. I am very stressed whether this is what CIC is requesting? Or do they want three different things, police certificates from any countries I lived in since the age of 18, RCMP clearance, AND a set of original fingerprints.

The deadline they gave me is due in a few days :((

Thank you so much in advance
What is ur timeline please

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
I see something strange in my gckey
I see in * review of eligibility has underline when i click it open other page but it’s nothing the others steps don’t have underline
Who has this experience or see it before
I’ve the same experience in my application
Some of information is being underlined and directing me to an error link

It’s been a week ago since that appears

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I see something strange in my gckey
I see in * review of eligibility has underline when i click it open other page but it’s nothing the others steps don’t have underline
Who has this experience or see it before
That is a recent bug they intruduced their web site. There is nothing special. I have been observing the error for last 2 weeks.

Nov 17, 2019
I personally know two applicants in your situation. One of them have already got his PR after 26 months the other one is still waiting.

According to their background, IRCC requests resume if they have higher education such as doctorate in certain areas.

Good luck and wish you quick PR.
Can you plz share how long does it took for the person you know to get PR after submitting the resume? Also in what stage (timeline) they asked him to submit resume? Today i got the same message from IRCC to submit resume of mine and spouse as well. I'm Feb 2019 applicant inland.

Halo14

Aug 19, 2017
Hello every one,
Today we received a letter from IRCC says our application has been completed and the Etobicoke office will contact us to finalize our application " look like a decision has been made".
Inland applicant with family and applied Jan 15, 2019, Thanks for all and I hope to get their PR soon, just patience.

M.Hakami39

Oct 28, 2020
سلام. لطفا منو راهنمایی بفرمایید.من و خانواده ام بدلیل عدم توان مالی قدرت ریسک آمدن از ایران به کشور دومی را ندارم به همین جهت عاجزانه خواهش میکنم چنانچه دولت کانادا به من و خانواده ام پناهندگی اعطا میکند هر چه دارم هزینه کنم و مستقیما وارد خاک کانادا شوم.
رزومه من و خانواده
محمد حسین حکمی تکنسین برق و بازنشسته شرکت ملی نفت ایران .توان انجام کار را دارم
همسرم سهیلا داوری شلمزاری پرستار با ۱۰ سال سابقه
دخترم ملیکا حکمی دیپلم ریاضی خواستار ادامه تحصیل
پسرم مازیار حکمی مهندس برق
همسر پسرم ایشان حسابداری و دارای حدود ده سال سابقه کار دستیاری دندانپزشکی. سپاس از کمک شما
mhakami39@yahoo.com

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hello every one,
Today we received a letter from IRCC says our application has been completed and the Etobicoke office will contact us to finalize our application " look like a decision has been made".
Inland applicant with family and applied Jan 15, 2019, Thanks for all and I hope to get their PR soon, just patience.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Halo14