+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

just do it later

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks to everyone who helped me here when I was too nervous when my hearing has been postponed and I was lonely at home crying here was the only home I founded and make me calm after Someone explained to me postponement is normal.

I had a call right at 12 PM for an interview today someone called me for a phone interview with NO CALLER ID Number, And they double-check all of my doc numbers and stuff, Guys just a heads up always answer No Caller id phones, He said Conguratiolation you are permanent resident, I was like finally, the nightmare did
I am checking my account now

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
Never lose your hope, it will happen for you too
Never celebrate ahead or fast, always trust God and yourself,

Wish you guys The Best

• August 17, 2020, Your background check was completed.
Final decision help - Final decision
  • September 21, 2020, Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulation ......

• Love
Reactions: imissmylove

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks to everyone who helped me here when I was too nervous when my hearing has been postponed and I was lonely at home crying here was the only home I founded and make me calm after Someone explained to me postponement is normal.

I had a call right at 12 PM for an interview today someone called me for a phone interview with NO CALLER ID Number, And they double-check all of my doc numbers and stuff, Guys just a heads up always answer No Caller id phones, He said Conguratiolation you are permanent resident, I was like finally, the nightmare did
I am checking my account now

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
Never lose your hope, it will happen for you too
Never celebrate ahead or fast, always trust God and yourself,

Wish you guys The Best

• August 17, 2020, Your background check was completed.
Final decision help - Final decision
  • September 21, 2020, Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations.

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
WOOOOOOw congratulations. I'm waiting for my background check o be completed after receiving AIP on the 14th. This gives me hope.
if you received AIP this means your BG check is done, but the officer must write his complete report and complete the documents and send it for decision-makers and it takes some time for them, you will receive it soon Just to let you keep on eye on your phone answer NO Caller id Calls because first, they will call you and after phone interview, local immigration of your province officer will complete your you file and at your file when you log in to cg key login you will see in will change to approved than.

Last edited:
Reactions: Polsonlive

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
if you received AIP this means your BG check is done, but the officer must write his complete report and complete the documents and send it for decision-makers and it takes some time for them, you will receive it soon Just to let you keep on eye on your phone answer NO Caller id Calls because first, they will call you and after phone interview, local immigration of your province officer will complete your you file and at your file when you log in to cg key login you will see in will change to approved than.
Thank you for letting me know. I will keep an eye for a call.

Reactions: imissmylove

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
Im really frustrated, Im a Dec 2018 applicant and my first medical result expired in Jan 2020 and its not extended, instead I just received request to re do the medical examination on Sep 3rd 2020, I have done the medical and submitted in Sep 17th and no updates yet on file. Does this mean that I will have to wait a while ?

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Im really frustrated, Im a Dec 2018 applicant and my first medical result expired in Jan 2020 and its not extended, instead I just received request to re do the medical examination on Sep 3rd 2020, I have done the medical and submitted in Sep 17th and no updates yet on file. Does this mean that I will have to wait a while ?
be patient you are super close after medical AIP, CORP and done updating take 1-2 month time usually

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
be patient you are super close after medical AIP, CORP and done updating take 1-2 month time usually
I just don't understand why the officer didn't request to extend the existing medical ? I think as per what I read I suppose to have my application finalized these days

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I just don't understand why the officer didn't request to extend the existing medical ? I think as per what I read I suppose to have my application finalized these days

each officer are different and it could be they asked because of a reason, they are a!different human being and think differently, try to just leave it and not think about it, it will happen for you very soon just leave it and don't think stupid and negative about anything until your right time comes very soon, imaging you check your account and you will see it said your eligibility has been done, I am sure you will see this for sure very soon, make plan for after PR by the way!

Last edited:
Reactions: SURVIVAL

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
each officer are different and it could be they asked because of a reason, they are a!different human being and think differently, try to just leave it and not think about it, it will happen for you very soon just leave it and don't think stupid and negative about anything until your right time comes very soon, imaging you check your account and you will see it said your eligibility has been done, I am sure you will see this for sure very soon, make plan for after PR by the way!
Thanks I hope this will happen soon, I have a plan and working on it

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
If I were you I will not be frustrated but overjoyed. You are almost there. Did you read all the people mentioning their timelines? After submitting their second medicals, they are getting their PRs. But of course, give them a little while. We are still in September and you were asked and submitted your medical in September. A few more weeks and you will be fine. Celebrate it :)

MMiry

Jul 11, 2020
If I were you I will not be frustrated but overjoyed. You are almost there. Did you read all the people mentioning their timelines? After submitting their second medicals, they are getting their PRs. But of course, give them a little while. We are still in September and you were asked and submitted your medical in September. A few more weeks and you will be fine. Celebrate it :)
Thanks looking forward to hear from them

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
How many medicals you’ve done so far?

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda