+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
sept 2018 I got nothing , No AIP no DM no Medical request no update
It is really hard to wait when your are separated from your loved ones. I wish you best luck and lots of patients.

Have you tried to apply for GCSM note?

Because most of September 2018 applicants got their DM and the ones that did not get has some sort of background check in place or some special circumstances that needs to be addressed by senior IRCC officer.

If you apply for GCSM from following address, it may give you more detail about your application:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

• Sad
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hi,
Today, I have received AIP letter and request letter to submit forms, biometrics & PCC for my overseas dependents.

November, 2018 Applicant
Ghost update & Medical passed on 31st August. Still waiting to receive my COPR soon hopefully. Good luck and best wishes for you all. Stay strong and keep yourselfs busy.
Congratulations! So happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: SURVIVAL

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
It is really hard to wait when your are separated from your loved ones. I wish you best luck and lots of patients.

Have you tried to apply for GCSM note?

Because most of September 2018 applicants got their DM and the ones that did not get has some sort of background check in place or some special circumstances that needs to be addressed by senior IRCC officer.

If you apply for GCSM from following address, it may give you more detail about your application:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
Thank u!
I applied for GCMS notes in may and the statuts was ready for landing. security: blank criminality : in progress

Now am waiting for an other GCMS Notes applied this september

I even applied for CBSA notes and CIS notes but it is so hard to understand them there was written completed many times but when i call the Agent says Background check under process

Last edited:

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ordered my gcms notes 2nd time. Recieved today. Nothing has changed in gcms notes. Nothing. Its same to dot as last gcms notes. Dissoppointed and hopeless.

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
I ordered my gcms notes 2nd time. Recieved today. Nothing has changed in gcms notes. Nothing. Its same to dot as last gcms notes. Dissoppointed and hopeless.
Don’t be disappointed. Soon they will start feb applications. And before you know it, it would be ur turn. Keep yourself busy for now and something will come your way inshallah.

Reactions: Zainab umer

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
once you get the COPR , what should you do, send copy of the COPR letter with photos to the given address..

Or we need to fill a form? please advise, my friend is confused.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank u!
I applied for GCMS notes in may and the statuts was ready for landing. security: blank criminality : in progress

Now am waiting for an other GCMS Notes applied this september

I even applied for CBSA notes and CIS notes but it is so hard to understand them there was written completed many times but when i call the Agent says Background check under process
If you applied for CBSA notes you could have requested the GCMS notes from CBSA as well. In one request to CBSA you could have requested both the files. CSIS is usually not useful.